So I'm thinking about shaving my head...

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah most soccer players are ponces that care too much about their hair, i'm not surprised in the slightest one of them is a hairdresser

Shaved head is the best haircut you can have, ladies love to rub it, it feels great, you don't have to waste time on getting ready for stuff, I'm with Earl I also rock a beard too, not a big bushy beard but it takes up enough face space to make my shaving real quick too, when I shave my head i just buzz my beard to the same length n let it all grow out at the same length

reminds me I could do with shaving my had but dunno if having a freshly shaved zero is the best look for interviews

MAR --does your family have a history of hair loss? Are any of your uncles, grandfathers, or father bald?

If NOT, then you have nothing to worry about. It looks like you just have an average receding hair line.

Dad's losing his hair. My mother's father has his but his father lost his hair. My father's father lost his hair, and my father's mother's father lost his. Otherwise aside from my great uncle on my father's side, who lost all his hair at 21, everyone else has/had their hair. (So it's really up in the air, the honest truth is it's receding some but I'm not sure if it's normal or balding.)

Did you get all that?

:haha:

When I had long hair, I always worried about it being too short. Now, I get worried about it being too long.

Been doing the buzz for 12+ years now, and I won't go back. Looks cleaner, and low maintenance. Plus, I will second the part about girls liking to rub buzzed heads. I get it from time to time. It also helps if you're handsome like me.

One point, though - if you do, be sure you get trimmed on your ears and ESPECIALLY the back of the neck from time to time. I cut my own hair, but you gotta get the neck done. If not, it looks gnarly as fuck and just goofy.

If you guys want to talk to me don't bother, it's too late. I'll be in the bath tub slitting my wrists. After that amazingly witty insult how can I ever face the user's of 12oz again?

Goodbye cruel world!

goodbye.

IMO i think u shouldnt shave ya head.. some guys looks good with it and i dont think ud be one of them, no offence at all. Hair is a big thing with the ladies and if u go fucking it all up ull have to wait a month for it to grow back if not longer which in the mean time wont be getting laid. take it from a girls point of view.. but i doo think u should trim it b4 u start to look emo

The good thing about me being an "urban white" is I get to shave my head without looking like a Nazi.

Yes, everyone with a shaved head is a nazi... That statement is more ignorant that any nazi could ever be.

You're on a computer, do a little research on skinheads BEFORE you embarrass yourself with assumptions.