his holy Shai-ness

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

I just wanted to say, I appreciate Shai a lot. He is an amazing fellow oontzer, friend, and artist. Way to be awesome Shai.

Shai, my mom and I also stayed up until 1:30am painting my room. It sucked/ruled. Thanks Shai.

Awesome%5B1%5D.jpg

beard-cap.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also...the roommates and neighbors are cool, and the apartment is like a time capsule from 1976. Shit, even the house laptop has a crank on the front of it. AND there's a liquor store literally across the street. It's like the promised land!

Aw, man...that's not cool.

50, I forgot to mention that your timing last night was impeccable. About ten minutes after you dropped me off, someone pulled a drive-by on the corner...got about seven shots off then zoomed out.

Guest 50million
Also...the roommates and neighbors are cool, and the apartment is like a time capsule from 1976. Shit, even the house laptop has a crank on the front of it. AND there's a liquor store literally across the street. It's like the promised land!

my roommates are hot too.

the liquor store has goo goo dolls scratchers...i won $8!

Aw, man...that's not cool.

50, I forgot to mention that your timing last night was impeccable. About ten minutes after you dropped me off, someone pulled a drive-by on the corner...got about seven shots off then zoomed out.

phew.

Archived