But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

Wow

a lot of you dudes are outing yourself as lames

the ONLY situation where you are friends with a chick you dont fuck is when you use her to hook up with her friends

I guess that's kinda flipping the script on a bitch, but that's how I fucking roll doggie

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

Wow

the ONLY situation where you are friends with a chick you dont fuck is when you use her to hook up with her friends

I guess that's kinda flipping the script on a bitch, but that's how I fucking roll doggie

Dam man sorry you can't be friends with a women.. I have plenty of women who are friends that I aint even trying to fuck.. we kick it and have fun.. it's great to have a women who is down to go out to the bar and be your wingman, or who is just fun to go kick it with.. sex isn't everything in a relationship...

Though if a women is just using you like this describes.. hell no... tell that bitch the only way you going to listen to her bullshit is if she sucks your dick while she tells you about it... thats like dudes that are your friends only when they are beefing with their girls.. I got guys who try that shit.. call me up wanting to go out only cause they got into a fight with their girls.. what sort of lame shit is that.. you can only go out when your girl is pissed at you.. or you are pissed at her.. fuck that tell the bitch you are going out with your boys and will be home tomorrow and that she better cook you a breakfast that will cure your hangover..

Wow

I heard you roll like this:

9ux4hz.jpg

it's all good, i wasn't going on some lameo confession, i'm just sayin, y'know, sometimes you get blinded a lil and maybe advice wolf needs to roll through and tell you what you time it is. snow big deal.

all's gravy, baby.

edit: that is a fucking serious moustache right there.

Wow

This is truth, it's sad, but true.

Why waste time being a "back up" or "plan B" dude.

Never works in your favor even if you do eventually get the girl.

You find out why them other dudes didn't respect her.

The only females that truly get the friend treatment are my good friends wifeys or my female relatives for the most part.

• Like 1

I need to point some things out to you clueless folk:

First, the chick wasn't being cruel to be cruel. Chicks aren't like that 99% of the time.

It was all subconscious. The reason she did it is because the guy didn't man up when

he had the chance. She sensed it.

Secondly: Dude went willingly into the friendzone. He never took his chance and played the

hand.

Women immediately know if they want to sleep with you or not. They act a lot different around the men they are attracted to. It's obvious. If she hasn't let you in her pants within a few weeks of hanging out, its probably never gonna happen and you can kiss that fantasy good-bye.

Men either need to move on and accept her as a just a friend. Being friends with women is great cause it is the easiest way to meet OTHER women. Plus, showing up in public with a bunch of hot chicks you are friends with can only work in your favor. Or you can front like you aren't catching feelings, let her step all over you, and act like a little bitch when she doesn't feel the same way. It's your call, gentlemen. But I don't recommend the latter.

Not true.

I have a few friends that have fallen for men that "aren't their type". But I still think in the back of their mind they knew these guys had a chance.

I still give it less than a month before men fall into the permanent friend zone. Its like Gilligan's Island. Once you are there, you never get out.

Every post in this thread trying to contradict my statement about being friends with women being a waste of time except to fuck their friends has immediately been followed with "they make great wingmen" or "they help you meet other women"

MY FUCKING POINT EXACTLY!

You are using that friendship

instead of eating the proverbial HEN one time and throwing the bones away

you save that hen, keep it safe, let her lay eggs, then eat the eggs, possibly raise some new hens, eat some of those, etc etc etc

The only exceptions are , like mercer said, your boys wifey and sisters, and even then you're probably scheming on fucking their friends anyways!

Not true.

like casek every gets laid.. he spends all his time on the oontz........

:lol::lol::lol:

wait never mind redneck cousins... i guess he does get laid...

oh and those idf women he be importing...

haha.. so this girl who i wanted to smash on and didn't when i had the chance and have blown off afterwards is hitting me up online right now trying to come visit me with her boyfriend.. she wants to come stay at my house and have me hook her and him up with a job on a mountain...

i aint talked to her in almost a year..

like casek every gets laid.. he spends all his time on the oontz........

:lol::lol::lol:

wait never mind redneck cousins... i guess he does get laid...

oh and those idf women he be importing...

Ye of little faith.

Ye of little faith.

wait casek you aren't surrounded by hot idf women with guns protecting you and your backbone connection?

i used to be like this with a friend.

then i realised, as sad as it is, girls like guys who act like cunts.

so i stopped pretending to be nice and every girl wanted to sleep with me because im "so honest"

im a real success story.

im showing this to my friend.

i used to be like this with a friend.

then i realised, as sad as it is, girls like guys who act like cunts.

so i stopped pretending to be nice and every girl wanted to sleep with me because im "so honest"

im a real success story.

im showing this to my friend.

You don't need to be a cunt to chicks to "get them", I know it seems like that

but those girls who that works on have low self esteems and are not worth the

trouble.

You don't need to be a cunt to chicks to "get them", I know it seems like that

but those girls who that works on have low self esteems and are not worth the

trouble.

this is also true. but im hardly looking for a female life partner at this moment in time.

• Like 1

A small army.

Im sitting in my empty room drinking cheap red wine out of a mug, and i just had a flash back about 4 years ago.

holy shit the multi-quote works again............

but casek thats what i thought.. spare a few sometime..

and lexia.. i got a bottle of 2 buck chuck i am drinking in a few minutes... so i fell you on the cheap red wine..