Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i get that juice could get kicked out of the club for being part black, but come on. risk getting killed over taking a key of coke from the cartel versus getting kicked out of the club? that's retarded. dude was the only one who went in there and the prospects saw him do it too. worst case if they find out he's black, they cover up his ink and he has to get a real job. worst case if they find out he took the key of coke, they do some of that ant torture shit that the indians did to that dude.

Not a bad episode but I am getting tired of watching Jax try to act hard. His breathing is way too loud.

Eye awning looking to kill the VP's old lady is pretty weak but I can't decide who I'd rather see stay alive, I guess Clay just because the show is based on the SOA, not their women.

I would like to see them go to Vegas or a convention of some kind and have some shit go down... going to Ireland helped change things up a bit.

if clay doesnt die im gonna be bullshit.. been waiting what, 4 seasons? (is that what season this is?) for that dude to be killed.

Piney needs to step up and be like.. fuck it, im old, dying, do whiskey shots for breakfast, hate the way my club is being run into the ground, and know my best friend got killed by, and i've been threatened by, a orangatang with a eye awning. that dudes dead.

why didn't juice just buy coke off of some dealer to give to the cop?

Because that would make sense and completely ruin the idiotic drama for the entire episode.

I agree with whoever said Jax was annoying with his tough guy act.

I wish he got stabbed a few hundred more times in prison.

Show needz moar of the compulsive masturbator guy and less emo biker drama.