Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of dull last night. it was totally an inbetween episode. you can see the foreshadowing with the new white power dudes. rollins character is really true to "the cause" whereas his boss is feeding the mayans info, and looks like he's pulling the same shit everyone else does. thats gonna wind up fracturing things in the white power camp.

most younger guys these days ride stock dynas with the fairings and pull back drag bars. The ones in the show are manufactured by a club guy. As much as I'd like to see a bunch of old fat guys riding rigid shovelheads, that'd be as unrealistic as the rest of the show. Shit, they'd be wearing full face helmets if it came down to it. Or rocking a Road King with some vans on.

I love the show. It's my favorite comedy. Henry Rollins with a chicken foot tat FTW.

its a calculated move, anybody thats gonna nitpick on the bike details is probably gonna find faults and technical glitches no matter what you do, and the other viewers dont care or notice. why put the extra effort in if its not gonna get you anything in the end?

pretty much, tv viewers today are all spoiled micro manager wanna bees. Just watch tv, stop analyzing everything. gawd.

All I'm saying is that they are a fucking 1%er motorcycle club.

The types of bikes they ride is a big part of a MC.

Nobody rides Dynas with fairings. Nobody.

now count the dynas with fairings.

I think they look like cheap plastic, but if you're riding long distances, comfort is a priority. That's why ideally you'd have your long distance runner and your cool looking bar hopper. Although the factory bikes are looking a little better these days (except the v-rod).

The fairings must be a California thing, because I never see them in Texas.

And I do all of my riding, including long ass trips, with apes and never have had a windshield.

Edit: Co-sign on the V-Rod.

I'm with you on apes as well, you won't catch me with a fairing. Schwartzenneger (however the fuck you spell it) legalized apes above shoulder height. But the pull back risers look tough with internal wiring, and I recently sold my Shovel to get a dyna.

The worst is the baggers with speakers playing Tupac. Unless it's the Dragons, of course.

Or the Niners.

I'm with you on apes as well, you won't catch me with a fairing. Schwartzenneger (however the fuck you spell it) legalized apes above shoulder height. But the pull back risers look tough with internal wiring, and I recently sold my Shovel to get a dyna.

The worst is the baggers with speakers playing Tupac. Unless it's the Dragons, of course.

Or the Niners.

In the next year or so, I'm going to sell my Sportster and upgrade to a Softail Deluxe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bruno (View Original Post)

In the next year or so, I'm going to sell my Sportster and upgrade to a Softail Deluxe.

ew, why?

because maybe he realized that a sporty is a girls bike

yall can fuck oof thinkin those small fairings are never done

i know of two mc's that rock them

one is 81 and the other is BAY RIDERS

• 1 month later...

i say when all the white power shit comes to a head it will either bring jax and clay close again OR by the end of the season clay will be dead. other shows have had the balls to kill off major characters, im just hoping Sons does or there is a resolve that makes sense...