DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

youre an idiot. Look at a bear. Does it not look like a mother fucking big ass dog on steroids? And also no, if you have a pet wolf then you have a pet fucking wolf. Unless your dao. A dog =/= a wolf, but they are related.

If bears arent related to dogs, mind telling me what they are related to?

Everything is dogs.

I'm just saying - everything is related - I could make a pretty valid point comparing bears to badgers or something the like.

Bears are bears. Dogs are dogs. Wolves are wolves. I think it's silly to go up the chain instead of down. For instance lets say we were walking in the forest and we saw a bear.

"Holy shit, that's a huge animal!!"

This statement is correct, as indeed - it is an animal we are looking at an animal.

"Holy shit, that's a huge dog!"

While you may have confused the bear for a dog, it is indeed a bear.

Bears are not dogs.

Also - i was referring to 'dogs' in a 'street lingo' sense in which my friends are 'my dogs.' In which case, my pet wolf (friend) is my dog.

Get it?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre an idiot. Look at a bear. Does it not look like a mother fucking big ass dog on steroids? And also no, if you have a pet wolf then you have a pet fucking wolf. Unless your dao. A dog =/= a wolf, but they are related.

If bears arent related to dogs, mind telling me what they are related to?

black-bear.jpg

hund-09.jpg

Wait, is this a serious conversation?

Bears are not canines.

I think even DAO, despite his numerous retarded claims, would not say that a bear is a canine.

didnt say it was, but im going to stop before this turns into another argument. i was just trying to say that they are connected by similar distant relitives, not that they are cousins . But i dont know what im talking about

They're definitely related. But not close in the sense that a fox or wolf is related to a dog.

As Shane said, everything is connected/related in some way. A human and a fish can be traced to a common ancestor. How close they're related is another question.

I'm seriously laughing my ass off at niggas still going on about wolves not being dogs even after already being shut down and proven wrong.

Infact, LOL at people even having to be showed proof that a wolf is a dog.

And ROFLCOPTERS at people saying that a wolf isn't a dog, but a bear is. :lol:

I can't believe I just used the word ROFLCOPTERS. I seriously need to give this internet shit a rest.