aggression problems

chorus

I just picked a fight with about 15 to 20 dick heads who'd just finished some kind of function and came into my local bar. (my mate mouthed off to one of them and another suit spilt his drink on my jumper so i knocked the rest of it in his face) Unfortunately my two other friends had to stand there and get my back.

Last friday I was riding my push bike home and got off it to fight four guys by myself because one of jumped infront of my bike while i was riding as a joke.

I'm not really out to be tough, I'm about average build and haven't been arrested in ages. Lately this is just something that's been happening.

I know a lot the people on the oontz have similar, if not more extreme things happening... express it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What was the fight with 15-20 dudes over, exactly?

Aggression to me means loosing your cool because you dont feel in control of a confrontational situation. Generally guys who have aggression problems also have physical insecurity/poor self image (but girls can have this too). A good way to boost self self image is through exercise and fitness. For example I work out and do muay thai. Both are great ways to measure my own physical abilities and ultimately I feel more in control. Either that or ignore the dickheads, but I applaud you for confronting a bunch of dickheads even tho your odds of winning were stacked against you, just dont lose your head.

i completely understand where you're coming from. once i get all pissed off, there's no bringing me back down. i'm really good about not throwing the first punch though. i can take a major ass beating too so one punch isn't going to do me in, and i won't get sent to jail either if i don't throw it. i've found that punching windows on my bike helps a lot. i'm toying with the idea of carrying ninja rocks on my bike for the people who damn near kill me. either way, i've been known to go to some extremes when i get mad, like throwing my entire fucking bike at a car. that was a good time.

drinking makes me fight. aside from that, i am usually too smoked out to care. shits funny most of the time. especially random dude bro's talking shit in or outside of a pub.

last time i went to the popular dude bro bar in my city with some friends, some guy in a tight shirt wearing a PINK trucker hat was getting in his car and says to me, "hey, you can't wear that hat in there"..... i ignored him and kept walking... so he goes "YOU WANNA GET PUNCHED IN THE THROAT?!?!"

i pondered the question on the way into the bar. who wants to get punched in the throat? i had my $4 beer and left an hour later. good times.

oh wow you're acting like an actual man?

good job faggot.

THIS haha

I used to get into fights non-stop, sometimes with large groups of people. Me and my smallest friend (I'm talking bout people think he's 15) once absolutely beat the piss out of 10 or so meatheads in the middle of the street, it was amazing. What made it better was some girl I knew happened to be across the street at the time, so I even had an independent 3rd party witness to the tale

Archived