The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bikes. DYNO FTW

And then theres this

ROFL

ROFL

ROFLLLLLLL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I couldnt even finish the video because that was way way waaaaaay to pathetic. The freeze with their names like its something bad ass ahahahhahahha. When I first tried a 180 back in the day it was off a ledge at least twice that height ahahahha

ANd it pains me these kids can actually get laid.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha , I have the BMX Plus somewhere in a box that has pics of that bike . Sadly when going through old stuff , I have little to no BMX things , and just skate stuff . I had 2 sets of the 1st. Gen GT Power Series cranks , still in the box , and now they're missing...sucks . Oh well .

I just saw a bike Gary Ellis rode and won races with , go for $15,000 . I love GT , but that's a serious piece of BMX history . I wonder what happened to the gold-plated Hutch that Woody Itson rode ?

I have an autograph from the stars and stripes national somewhere around here. Gary rules.

Well shit tryin to get me a bike sometime soon its hard to make a decision a lot of dope bikes out nowadays.tryin to get a bike cause im really not supposed to skate anymore.I had knee surgery like a year ago due to skatin.I still skate a little but not hard like I used too so fuck it time to get a bike I live in the sticks so I can throw up some trails real quick.been on dans comp and im tryin to get like a stolen or a subrosa and like I said before lots of dope bikes out to choose tryin to spend like five hundred on it maybe a little more if I can get the wifey to not bitch about cost anyway if yall could help a motherfucker out on choosin a dope rig holler at me and shit

Well shit tryin to get me a bike sometime soon its hard to make a decision a lot of dope bikes out nowadays.tryin to get a bike cause im really not supposed to skate anymore.I had knee surgery like a year ago due to skatin.I still skate a little but not hard like I used too so fuck it time to get a bike I live in the sticks so I can throw up some trails real quick.been on dans comp and im tryin to get like a stolen or a subrosa and like I said before lots of dope bikes out to choose tryin to spend like five hundred on it maybe a little more if I can get the wifey to not bitch about cost anyway if yall could help a motherfucker out on choosin a dope rig holler at me and shit

I dont know if you would like a 20" with just having knee surgery. 20s are hard on the knees, maybe you should get a dirt jump bike or a cruiser.

The cruiser that I like that feels like a 20 is the Sunday Model C. Check it out

I thought about gettin a cruiser but im tryin to hit some street spots and a little park.Im a pretty small dude so im gonna stick with the twenty but thanks for responding.I can still use yer help on choosin a bike though.what you think about the stolen sinner the upgraded one not the cheaper one.I like it cause it has alotta good parts for the money but there are a few more im lookin at.I don't have a computer so the only site I can check on my phone is danscomp.anybody ever order from them?and I can't even see the cost on how much it will cost for shippin a complete bike.anyways holla at a pimple.and help me out

i think you should really think about your knee here. skip street spots and ride dirt for a year on a cruiser or DJ.

in 5 years when your knees are permanently causing you pain because you couldn't give up street for a year you'll regret not taking the advice

https://www.danscomp.com/101546.php?cat=BIKES

This bike?

I have bought most of my parts from Dan's Comp, they are good guys and if you have any questions you can call them up and they will help you out.

i would say that bike is decent, I dont know about that semi sealed back hub shit.

But get what you can afford man. My wife rides a stolen bike we fixed up as a race bike, she likes it a lot