The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

I got see him race when I was a kid living in Minnesota...still probably my favorite Rider . I also got to meet Dave Voelker and he was rad .

Fuck yeah! that is cool as hell. I got a box full of Pro's number plates and shit around here, Ill try and post some pics of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sinner I want is the step up version of that one.I think its called the fc or something.and yeah the gay glow in the dark version really caught my eye..the whole knee situation sucks but it aint gonna stop me from shit.I injured it 5 years ago skatin and I worked still skated but it hurt finally got insurance thanks to my wife and had surgery a year ago.so I skated and worked a full time gig with a tore miniskis that's the ghetto og way of spelling it and a syst the size of quarter removed.the bike won't bother me a bit.and im gonna ride trails mostly so yeah..any models of eastern or kink you talkin bout ill peep those out.thanx again

Eastern growler is it guys sealed everything sounds good to me.looks burly.tell me what you think dudes and dudettes..before I change my mind again.and how do the bikes come when they are shipped?are the wheels complete and ready to go on cause I would hate to pay some dick to put them together and what all do I have to put together?

Most of the bike is put together, you just need to put the wheels on and adjust the brakes.

Also that Eastern Growler is cool but a little short for my taste, I am 5'8" so if you are about as tall as me that bike is going to suck riding. I also dont know how those removable brake mounts would do on trails. Some times you hit hard on those jumps and I personally would be scared those muthafuckers would come out.

I think the Traildigger is cool, but hell if you can spend 400 bucks on a bike then get a Sunday! Sunday bikes are made with Wave frames and they are tough as nails. I never seen anyone in my life dent or brake a Sunday (Cant say the same for Eastern)

101043.gif

https://www.danscomp.com/101043.php?cat=BIKES

Look here, they dont have the Pro model which comes with some really high end parts at a cheap price. But the EX model is pretty good to start with.

Well shit random Im 5 foot 9 145 lbs and I thought the eastern would be a good decision but if you say it would suck to ride I believe you.ill keep diggin I do like that sunday bike but that yellow would blind me if I looked down..maybe ill get the sunday don't know yet..fuckin gettin a headache from searchin.I just want a bike with sealed everything and hopefully around 500 or lower cause I do have to pay for gay ass shipping but yeah holler at a mofo if you find something that fits a ninja my size....thanx again og random and fist666 god that name kicks major ass bro

Yeah, the Sunday is a good deal. You get some pretty good oddy parts so you wont have to do much upgrading.

Also you being 5'9", riding that 20.5 top tube would have kind of sucked. I ride a 21 and I feel good on it, I have rode a 20.5 and I kept banging my knees on my handle bars. But some dudes like smaller bikes.

Anyways, besides the rant that Sunday is a pretty good bike, and yes, they only make them in Highlighter bright colors but dude...you are on a graffiti forum so I am sure you are familiar with a can of paint.

I am seriously thinking about buying this . I have little to no patience to try and piece together an old setup . I just want a decent bike to cruise around on , go on rides with my son , etc.. I'm 6'1" and 220lb , a 20" bike doesn't cut it for me anymore , just too tall I guess . Input ?

SE 24" So Cal Flyer - 26.3 lbs

24-SoCalFlyer.aspx

Yeah I know me some paint cans for sure there random.but that fuckin yellow is like ironlak chameleon or somethin I know I got a can of that layin around somewhere.I just wish I could figure this bike stuff out cuzz im tryin to order in like a week or two.did you ever look at that stolen sinner fc model check that and get back at me.I think its a small bike it has a sealed back hub not semisealed like the other one...

• Like 1

Well shit man fuck that sinner then its comin down to the sunday or an eastern.what about verde?I really am gettin stressed over searching but it will be worth it in the end.or I can sae fuck it and go buy a buncha paint..fuck it I have enough paint.so please help a fucker out im really waitin to pick one but I want some feedback from yall cuzz you guys know yer shit and I don't I aint rode a bike in like 8 years but I got on some kids bike the other dae and nailed some shit so im fuckin ready just don't know much about all this shit

Just get the Sunday, ride it. Paint the frame if you want, shit is easy. All you have to do is take it apart, strip the frame with some airplane thinner and get a can of paint you want and lay some coats.

Simple

@CELT, do it bro. i also agree with Brickos, change the seat.

Well shit random and celt thanx im gonna get the sunday.I appreciate all the feedback guys really.hopefully we can all meet up somewhere sometime and ride.im in kansas city but I travel to cali everyonce in a while so if anybodies down for booze smokin and ridin holler at a pimp.and if yall paint too im super down..werd

Don't thank me , thank the others I know nothing about new BMX stuff . I am certainly smart enough to read the info and make my judgment that if I were buying a 20" BMX , it would be a Sunday for sure . Their completes weigh only 25lb. ( ok they list 24.9lb but really ? lol ) , and I would buy this one , the Funday AM in Black . But the Blue is pretty rad too .

sundayAMblack.gif

funday-am-obu.jpg

Werd well thanks everybody.and im gettin that yellow ex. Hopefully this month and shit.and yeah I don't have a pc so im using my phone and I can't really see every little detail you know..but like you I don't know much about this new shit either that's why I asked first cause usually im an impulse type buyer and I usually fuck myself

Well shit random and celt thanx im gonna get the sunday.I appreciate all the feedback guys really.hopefully we can all meet up somewhere sometime and ride.im in kansas city but I travel to cali everyonce in a while so if anybodies down for booze smokin and ridin holler at a pimp.and if yall paint too im super down..werd

Dude, i love booze smokin!

Haha funny man but I aint wastin time typin all legit.its super kool to booze smoke everybody does it

Just jokes, I'm not making fun. Booze smoking just sounded so funny. I imagined it as a beautiful flourishy script tattoo on some dude's neck. "Booze Smokin"

Something like this crippled granny on a unicorn airbrushed on someone's van.

1.jpeg

I had a 1994 GT Mach One 3 years ago till it got stolen, , can't believe people are getting that loot for them... FUCK!

I had mine stolen too back in the late 80's...fuckers . I want my GT Mach One back so bad . :(