The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some greasy teenage jerkstore jumped my fence and stole my Stolen from my bike shed.

We don't have a serial number or reciept so the cops aren't thinking they will find it and we can't file an insurance claim.

I ordered the new Sunday Funday Pro bright fucking red bike.

It will ship out in three weeks.

I already got a longer seat post and magnesium pedals and will probably keep the gearing the same for a little while until I can save up money for that shit.

Only having a crappy Subrosa cruiser to ride is totally bunk.

I hope I see a kid on my bike so I can chase them down and beat em up.

you called the police over a stolen bike?

4750215137_d81834987f.jpg

The shitty recycling shopping bag didn't take the weight of the shitty 1 piece cranks,

now I have a shitty busted spoke and a wheel that needs some slight trueing...

Fuck recycling...

4750214917_a5b4f061df.jpg

The fuck were they thinking over at RL with this colour way...??? Horrid...

you called the police over a stolen bike?

Uh, yeah.

I needed a police report to file an insurance claim.

I thought I would be able to get some money back, but I can't because I don't have a receipt for it.

And I don't care what the internet says about talking to the police, if some kid comes onto my property and steals a bike that is worth $1,000+ that I've worked hard to buy and put together...I'm not just going to "let it go" and forget about it.

What would you have suggested I have done?

Quit my job so I can wander the streets of my city and just hope that out of the 6 million people in my city, that I will happen to stumble across the 1 kid that has my bike?

Uh, yeah.

I needed a police report to file an insurance claim.

I thought I would be able to get some money back, but I can't because I don't have a receipt for it.

And I don't care what the internet says about talking to the police, if some kid comes onto my property and steals a bike that is worth $1,000+ that I've worked hard to buy and put together...I'm not just going to "let it go" and forget about it.

What would you have suggested I have done?

Quit my job so I can wander the streets of my city and just hope that out of the 6 million people in my city, that I will happen to stumble across the 1 kid that has my bike?

sry, i thought you said it was stolen to begin with.

haha, i havn't rode a bike in 16 years!! the last bike i had was an 11lb hutch with mongoose trimmings, and a single disc brake

YOU OWE US 100 PERFECT CURB-ENDO'S WITH ASS TOUCHING REAR WHEEL FOR PUTTING A TURD ON TOP OF A BIRTHDAY-CAKE.

TALK BACK AND THAT'LL BE 25 FLAWLESS HARRY-LEARY'S OVER A NICE SET OF DOUBLES.

I was lurking on a fixed freestyle forum (for info on a frame, I'm not into it) and most of those dudes came from rollerblading, they referred to it as "skating" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that doesn't show what kind of group that is than I don't know what does :lol:

I skate , but us skate & BMX folk in Cleveland hate fixed gear queers alike . I don't hate the bike style , but 75% or more of the people riding them are the biggest douchebags . Quite a few of them are terrified of us , which is what Skating & BMX need again...hate & fear from the masses .

• Like 1

I look at fixed-gear bikes like I do at Longboards....the majority of people never rode a regular BMX or skate setup before . And they are straight retarded , don't know how to bail or take a fall and somehow the masses equate these douchebags with people that skate regular decks and BMX .