The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cruisers are gay

ride a mountain bike instead

CRUISERS ARE ONLY "GAY" IF YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE.

I'LL TAKE AN OLD SCHOOL 24" HUTCH,GT,SE OVER ANY 20" YOU COULD SHOW ME FROM TODAY'S MARKET.

NOT THE "BEACH-CRUISERS"

BECAUSE I'M OLD SCHOOL G LIKE THAT.

WTF....seriously . Another find in Cleveland , a Hutch Trickstar minus the wheels . I really wish I wasn't so damn broke...then again I've spent $$$ on skateboarding for 23 years . :lol:

WHAT COLOR WAS IT?

HOW MUCH WAS IT GOING FOR?

PICTURES?

DAMN I ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS.

WHAT COLOR WAS IT?

HOW MUCH WAS IT GOING FOR?

PICTURES?

DAMN I ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS.

Silver & Black , the original wheels were sold separately . It sold for an unknown sum , but knowing the seller it was most likely around the $2000 mark...the bike was flawless . No pics duder , sorry . I thought I saved them from my phone but I didn't...bunk .

I might sell my beloved Profile F/F w/ cranks to rebuild my favorite bike that was stolen no less than 3 weeks of owning it . A 1985 GT Mach One . My Grandparents bought it for me , as we were poor as fuck . I learned later in life my Grandfather worked some serious OT at American Airlines to buy us nicer than normal Xmas presents because my Sister and I had pretty much nothing . I could never prove that Mike Tennegan stole it...fucker probably still lives in Minnesota too .

• Like 1