The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was told to move this into this thread...

img4428r.jpg

was cleaning out my garage and pulled this baby out of 3ft of dust and cobwebs

im not to shure on the exact year but around a 94' matt hoffman condor...the frame is a beast..the welds and craftsmanship is crazy good...the only thing that is low end on it are the cranks i believe....i have no idea what to do with it i think im gonna clean it up and see whos interested in old bmx bikes or knows. anybody ? might just put some new tubes in it and use it to ride down the beach like a boss :D

idk what to do ????

Tank bikes for big drops mang...my brother in law has a tank frame just sitting in his garage. Thing weights like 25 pounds by itself. Thinking of building a tank bike with like 48 spoke triple walled rims and the most brutal parts on it just for shits and giggles

I bet that thing can get hit by a car and not phase it

Just got a Subrosa Novus....its fucking light as a feather compared to my last ride. But whats with these wide bars now? Gonna swap the old haro bars on to it me thinks....me needs skinnier. OR can you guys reccommend any decent as in weight, quality and priced bars that arent super wide?

500-12023_001.jpg

So apparently I was given dibs on a 1985 Haro Sport from someone I used to skate with like 12-13 years ago that found me on FB...the bad thing is I don't have any $$$ to buy it . :( Bojangles if it's not sold by Thursday I'll send you the details if you're interested , as the guy wants to keep the sale local . Damn .

Today was the first day of riding again. It was awesome, I woke up and rode in the early dawn to work. A little cold but once the sun came up it was awesome! Only thing that sucked was that I got some new headphones and they kept slipping when I was hopping curbs. Nothing ruins a session like the stoppage of music.