its that time of year again...comic con

KILZ FILLZ

every year these fucks invade my city

atleast their money helps our shit economy

a few years ago me and my boys were out bombing and drove by 3 stormtroopers walking down the street in a rugged part of town (Barrio Logan, the idiots...) and i threw my soda out the car window and nailed one of em.

<cool story bro<

105o7xk.jpg

2ymjfur.jpg

\/ nerd smash !!! \/

15cyiv5.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.otakon.com/default2.asp

From the website

"Otakon is the convention of the otaku generation: by fans, for fans; and we're back for our 16th year!

Join thousands of your fellow fans as we descend on Baltimore to celebrate all anime, manga, and all facets of Asian pop culture!

Ever since 1999, we've taken over a sizable chunk of Baltimore's Inner Harbor for a 3-day festival celebrating the pop culture that's brought us everything from Astroboy to Yu-Gi-Oh, from the Seven Samurai to Spirited Away.

We can't wait to see you there!"

July 17th-19th, 2009

Baltimore Convention Center

Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Ugh

IMG_1731.jpg.56a8ed2bcbd02d1037c818fedfc0a72b.jpg

2ymjfur.jpg

What the hell is going on with the boba fett on the left? Purple shirt and pants and baby blue highlights on the helmet.

Also, i bet there are some attractive nerdy broads at comic con...but that would involve wandering through a sea of thousands of overweight women and nerdy kids. It'd probably be a hilarious place to wander around while really fucked up on drugs though.

IMG_1760.jpg.8977bebf47cf251effb6a10e4888cc45.jpg

2ymjfur.jpg

All of these dudes probably dream of going to these conventions and meeting a perfect candidate for Smash or Trash (such as the one pictured) and marrying off to a happy and content nerdy life.

These guys probably all poisoned each other's onion blossoms at Applebee's later that night when they realized only one of them could have her. Picture's kinda sad really.

What the hell is going on with the boba fett on the left? Purple shirt and pants and baby blue highlights on the helmet.

Also, i bet there are some attractive nerdy broads at comic con...but that would involve wandering through a sea of thousands of overweight women and nerdy kids. It'd probably be a hilarious place to wander around while really fucked up on drugs though.

that's jango fett, boba fett's father figure. i'm a self proclaimed star wars nerd. i even insisted that my brother (also a huge fan) walk into his wedding to the imperial march.

i've already heard about a bunch of weirdly awesome star wars products being offered this year. the darth vader toaster, the lightsaber bookends, not to mention all the broads in slave leia getups, wish i could be there.

Archived