another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So a few weeks back.. possibly a month ago i got my package from mudpuddles and i'm finally uploading the pics.. bask in it

muddy p was my first..

DSC00399.jpg

she took my penpal v-card...

DSC00400.jpg

candy n a cool ass sculpture thingy!

DSC00404.jpg

ZAHMBY FENGA PAPPITS

DSC00403.jpg

awesomeness

DSC00401.jpg

and my postcard from ms.seyerr

DSC00419.jpg

yours is going out tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

<3 D ladieessssss

ok...i got my package from mudpuddles a couple weeks ago...i took pictures, but am finally getting around to posting them....

also, muds, im working on your package..i drove to the store where i was going to get most of your stuff from a couple days ago, and the store was closed down for good...went to their website and all 3 of their locations are closed for good...it sucks cause they were an iconic sacramento store and open since the 1950's, but the economy forced them to close this past january :( :( ....but i will get you your package asap.

excited to get my first nicely wrapped up package../no homo

DSC00497.jpg

after about 4 hours, i finally managed to unwrap the thing!!...lol...

DSC00498.jpg

opened the box, and this is what i saw..

DSC00499.jpg

super excited about my first 12oz pen pal package..i felt like a kid during christmas..

DSC00500.jpg

this first thing i saw...is the little green monster thing you made me..

DSC00501.jpg

hahaha...awesome!...you made it??...thats talent...i wouldnt even know where to start.

next was this little sharpie diary..cool!..lol...its gonna get filled mostly with tags and throwups though :)

DSC00502.jpg

i remember you asking me specifically what i was in to, and what type of things you should send...i said anything that has to do with food.

also, i know you dont like sushi because you said in the compliment the person above you thread that i was the only one that could get you to maybe try a piece of sushi...

you combined your foods and my foods and sent me this..

DSC00503.jpg

sushi/american food erasers!

totally FUNctional! :)

handwarmers....perfect for my next trip to the snow....i couldve used them since i forgot my gloves!...but i always wanted these in junior high...all the asian kids had them in the mornings while waiting for our pre-algebra teacher to get to class....i would just blow into my hands...ghetto style...now i dont have to!

DSC00512.jpg

i never knew you could make soap from goat milk....lol...i will think of you everytime i shower with this soap.../no pervert..lol

DSC00513.jpg