Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof of a nibiru conspiracy? I think so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKn_2neBSyo

im just gonna throw in there that i dont think anything is going to happen, and they could just be trying to cover up evidence of a planet x for some reason. If this thing is real.

Im also going to throw in that i am really high and pressed quote instead of edit. that is all.

Im a skeptic they predicted the end too many times and we're still here...If this is about the IHC commercials that is just a site set up by sony pictures to promo the 2012 movie but its well made and convincing its fuckin hillarious they offer a "lottery" to survive its really just signing up for a mailing list so sony can spam your inbox lol!!!

• Like 2

2012 is complete bullshit and its hilarious how everyone is so fucking hyped about this mayan calendar shit.the western peoples are always trying to find some kind of apocalyptic prophecy in some shit that a bunch of indians said 600 years ago.people need to stop trippin over this.its not like the owrld is gonna explode suddenly...

2012 is complete bullshit and its hilarious how everyone is so fucking hyped about this mayan calendar shit.the western peoples are always trying to find some kind of apocalyptic prophecy in some shit that a bunch of indians said 600 years ago.people need to stop trippin over this.its not like the owrld is gonna explode suddenly...

HE SPEEKS DA TRUTH

I have a cursory understanding of Sitchin's cosmology. I do realize that the sumerians counted the sun and moon as planets. I don't know how he got 12 planets out of the sumerian cosmology when wikipedia says they only knew of five. Three of our planets in the solar system weren't discovered until relatively modern times.

I just don't get Sitchin man. He's pretty far out. Makes for interesting reading though.

and seriously wikipedia?WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!! that is your source for the end of the world. maybe the end of intelligent thought

• Like 1

I don't think that it is fair to argue whether or not the world is going to end.

Cause honestly none of you niggas know.

So all you dudes who think the mayans and the chinese and nostradamus are predicting the end of the world in 2012, i would advise you to reconsider all the shit to believe in.

And to all the people who totally doubt the apocolypse in 2012, the thing is that even if the world didn't end on 2012, if it ended ten years later, that is still an extremely fucking close predicition to the end of the human race.

All I'm sayin' is that don't try to argue on what is going to happen in the future, i don't want to see no more videos with creepy music/narrators talking about the end of times.

Who the fuck cares anyway.

how do u know it wasn't blocked out originally do to sometime of error and then the other guy that made the video being refrenced cropped in those pics in there then deleted his own video

i doubt that real astronomers that use real telescopes wouldnt expose it

like they're all in on the conspiracy thats unlikely

• 3 weeks later...

After Dec 21, 2012 the day will be Dec 22, 2012 and after that it will be Dec 23, 2012 and so on. Nothing is going to happen. Its just another day. All the talk is just like all the shit that was being said about Y2K.

No computers failed. There was no mass choas. God didnt come back to Earth. No Nukes got fired off and nothing worth while happen, other then the start of a new year and

Century.

But the question is WHO BELEIVES IN 2012. I do, Its going to happen. In a litttle more then 2 years from today. It will be 2012.

OH NOOES!!! One more day, month, year. I have to live with shit haeds. On a little dump I like to call Earth and home.

• Like 1

After Dec 21, 2012 the day will be Dec 22, 2012 and after that it will be Dec 23, 2012 and so on. Nothing is going to happen. Its just another day. All the talk is just like all the shit that was being said about Y2K.

No computers failed. There was no mass choas. God didnt come back to Earth. No Nukes got fired off and nothing worth while happen, other then the start of a new year and

Century.

But the question is WHO BELEIVES IN 2012. I do, Its going to happen. In a litttle more then 2 years from today. It will be 2012.

OH NOOES!!! One more day, month, year. I have to live with shit haeds. On a little dump I like to call Earth and home.

yea but on 9/9/99 the world saw SATAN in the clouds above reno! and guess what.. 2 years later and 2 days later the fucking trade center BLEW!!! WHAT NOW HUH.. whats with all these double cuadruple NUMBERS huh?? did the MAYANS plan this to be A TOTAL MIND FUCK??.. oh yea and bufo frogs will start invading inland cities and spitting their DMT venom on people so they trip balls..

I believe 2012 is a new era. Or did you think we are gonna live as this form forever?

Anyone that wants to get enlightened talk to me please.

How in the hell are you gonna enlighten anyone, you sound like some crack pot hippie who has done a little bit too much acid.

2012 - just another year in a calender that we have created. The Earth/universe/everything has nothing to do with this man made timetable and won't be adhering to it, I guess!

Will the world end in 2012, no. For the world to end you will need something to destroy the planet, Will humanity end in 2012, no I doubt it, we are highly skilled at destroying stuff but also at surviving so I dn't think we will get destroyed.

Will anything happen in 2012, I suppose I will spend most of the year at work, exactly like every other year. If the Mayans were so damn clever maybe they should have also said how the world would end in 2012.

Conspiracy rubbish in my opinion. Generally perpetuated by the consipracy nutjobs and burnt out hippies that back this kind of nonsense.