Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

Whitehouse.

"The Village of Whitehouse, Ohio, located in the southwestern portion of Lucas County, has an estimated population of 4,000 residents. The majority of the land use in the Village is residential (low-medium density) with a small but growing concentration of commercial and industrial uses. Along with an excellent school system, Whitehouse has an abundant supply of recreational activities for it's residents and the thousands of visitors who travel here. We offer top-notch soccer and baseball fields, miles of hiking and biking trails, and many rare birds and wildlife can be viewed in the area Metroparks."

Clearly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If it's true then it's outta our hands. So I'ma just a chillin.

However, historically man's predictions of the apocalypse have been grossly false (obviously). And I doubt a man made calender can offer an insight into the end of the world.

Let me just say that I'd be surprised if it was true.

ITLL BE ON MY BDAY...

i'll be doing this

DSC02421.JPG

"hey girl you are fuckin hot..you wanna come over to my place for a little kinky sex.. a little tickle me tickle you sit on my sybian thats attached to the ceiling donky punch with an alaskan pipeline finish"

and at that moment is when i slip the ghb into her drink

• 4 weeks later...

Time isn't a measurement, it is difference. Time is the backbone of measurement. Think of it this way; it takes time to cross a distance. If you consider this, you can sort of draw out the relationship between how as humans we experience existence in a continuous infinite change.

Time is that change, it is the space in between our experiences.

Time is not a measurement, a calendar or model of time, is a measurement.