Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, predictions... what's actually gonna happen in 2012 that makes 'those folk' blow up and point and tell us how foolish we were (not ridding ourselves of our body thetans when we had the chance, and all for a low, low fee...)

people that believe in this shit are stupid people that believe everything on the internet is truth.

I had a mate who tried convincing me that in 2012 we will all turn into beings of light that can be at any and every points in the universe at any particular time, he also tried convincing me that little aliens lived in the centre of the planet and that lizards rule the world.

i told him to open the curtains, lay off the weed and get a job.

Our calender is made by man, the universe doesn't work t our calender there is no proof other than bullshit made up by man to this happening - and I will still be hapily living away in 2013.

I bet the people that took this seriously were huddled around their stack of cans of beans predicting the end of the world on dec 31st 1999.

What they don't tell you is that the Mayan calendar is circular. It NEVER ends. Sure a great cycle is ending... but life will go on.

what, they dont tell you?

so its some big secret, you know, that the mayan calander is circular? I mean they taught me tht in the 3rd grade.

12-21 my bday i'll be 38. So something better happen

So here's my strategy... people are always talking about "I remember where I was when..."

Kennedy, Moon Landing (just lately it's those people in the minority because more people alive were born after 1970)... but also the Space Shuttle (twice, but really the first time), Regan gets shot, 1st Iraq war, Rodney King, O.J., 9/11, HST... anyway, these 'personal bookmarks' are stuff people talk about to no end after the fact. I don't want to enter whatever new eternity I have open to me with the same old crap so on 12-19-12 I'm gonna start eating shrooms with every meal, consuming orange juice, rum and cocaine in massive quantities, by then it should be past midnight and I'll consume lots of LSD... if a few days go by and for some reason I'm still alive I'm thinking then I'll dig into the crank really hard just so I can stay up until February and make sure the entire thing isn't some bogus hallucination... then more celebratory mushrooms, lsd, cocaine and crank, plus the guns until March, by that time I should be pretty accute in deducing if the world has really ended or just something forced upon me by my own body thetans which I could have rid myself of by taking a simple personality test and paying a low, low, 'exorbitant user fee'...

damn, hindsight yo... 20/20.

people that believe in this shit are stupid people that believe everything on the internet is truth.

I had a mate who tried convincing me that in 2012 we will all turn into beings of light that can be at any and every points in the universe at any particular time, he also tried convincing me that little aliens lived in the centre of the planet and that lizards rule the world.

i told him to open the curtains, lay off the weed and get a job.

Our calender is made by man, the universe doesn't work t our calender there is no proof other than bullshit made up by man to this happening - and I will still be hapily living away in 2013.

I bet the people that took this seriously were huddled around their stack of cans of beans predicting the end of the world on dec 31st 1999.

people want to believe bullshit.

“There's a sucker born every minute”

so, in random coinkydink, OR IS IT, the craziest girl I still keep in touch with has a 12/21 b'day...

remember those old commercials for the time/life books about "secrets of the beyond" where some dude would drop a $50 bill on the airplane floor and for some reason the flight attendant would steer the convo to King Tut or some shit.... then they'd both agree that 'shit was weird' and BAM! (Well, I assume 'Bam!')... maybe she just vacuumed up the money and dissed him... I never tried that with a flight attendant but then the only ones I banged I met in bars so,,?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the whole computers crashing in 99 was going to happen until many people got on it and fixed the bug.

I've read and heard many things about 2012, but now i just think the world is going to go through a BIG change, rather than it being destroyed. The world isn't going to end, we're going to end each other on this world.

It's been written...

Where's that 3rd anti-christ hiding? O.o