Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prismone

R.I.P Billy Mays

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I WANTED TO MAKE THIS THREAD.....

YES MAD

DAMN NIGGA DIED IN A PLANE CRASH?

RIP

NOW THIS NIGGA FINNA BE SELLIN KABOOM AND HERCULES HOOKS TO MICHEAL JACKSON AND BILL COSBY.

TAMPA — Billy Mays, the TV pitchman whose trademark voice helped sell everything from cleaning supplies to baking soda, was found dead this morning by his wife at his Tampa home. No cause of death has been reported and no foul play is suspected, according to Tampa police.

Mays, 50, was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. at 2853 Bowen Daniel Dr., #1201. His wife, Deborah Mays, found him unresponsive this morning. The Medical Examiner's Office will complete Mays' autopsy by tomorrow afternoon.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/article1014018.ece

"Although Billy lived a public life, we don't anticipate making any public statements over the next couple of days," Deborah Mays said in a statement today. "Our family asks that you respect our privacy during these difficult times."

Mays was a passenger Saturday of the 737 aircraft that took a hard landing at Tampa International Airport, an airport spokeswoman said.

this ninja just had a show on discovery...damn son celebrities are dropping like flies lately .

this isnt the first time this nigga has died?

im all for shortening the number of celebrities and shit, but leave mike rowe and the guy who does survivorman out of it. if mike rowe died discovery channel would die.

˙ɹǝʇɐǝɥʇ ǝıʌoɯ ʇǝןoɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌıɹp ı 'ɹoʇɐƃıןןɐ ǝןıpoɔoɹɔ ɹoıɹǝʇuı

Damn, I was wrong! NOOOOOOOOOO...

I searched and searched when I saw this thread but couldn't find shit about him dying, only that plane crash article. They think its related to the bump he took to his head during the plane crash I guess...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now