RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

I don't know whats going on but I'm about to implode on the reals...

The last thought of MJ that comes to mind was when E.P.C.O.T did away with the EO 3d show.

Parents just don't understand was a riot starter at that time in life and I was trying to bank off the oyster pearls at Japan land, The Norway water slide was NUTS! by the way.

Pee wee Herman just got bagged for jacking/jerking off in a movie theater while I was at football practice.

One of my boys from the original MIND180 bboy crew wrote soup way back and I think I like 50 now because of the way soup describes her.

DaO edits my post. (RESPECT ta da fullest money!) By the way, Publix supermarkets (FL)

has the most scrumptious cheese steaks on erf. For $4.00. They look like the REAL DEAL, but they're double the size and not as greasy.

Plus, due to the fact I'm a North American and talk/act pretty much the way DAO does,

everybody in my building, street, city hates me.

Writers here in this country are the BIGGEST biters of all (more than the U.S.) and it's driving me crazy.

I'm waiting/hoping/praying for a 12oz get together in Brasil, because most of the old schoolers of the oontz seem to be on the same level and like to travel and get up.

AND I think I like 50!!!

P.s. I'm a burn out x3, have known about 120z before they had a website and have to piss

sooo bad now I know I'm gonna read this later and regret posting it...

/no psycho

you must be really high. I bet Brazil has got good bud.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" you must be really high. I bet Brazil has got good bud. " TRASHCAT

You'd think so right?

But thats a negative TC. Trees here in fact are not trees. Its usually a highly compacted

and dried out below regs brick of brownish (light greenish) waste of money. Often laced with pig shit and alcohol/ammonia and keeps you high as long as youre burning it.

I've ran into some PURE GREENS in my day but you gotta know somebody who knows somebody to get it on a regular basis.

Most people I know of here stay drunk all day every day. In Belo Horizonte, theres a saying,

"we have no beaches, but more bars than anyone else..."

" I WANT TO GO TO BRAZIL BUT IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THEY HAVE SHITTY WEED." PDW

" misplaced words " xoXox

Exactly! You took it the wrong way. I told you, there is a way of getting EXTREME FIRE buds.

But I was telling you of the street/ghetto trees that are being served risk free.

this is probably my favorite news story ever:

SOLVANG, Calif. (AP) Reclusive pop star Michael Jackson, wearing a red-and-blue Spider-Man mask, popped into a congressman's field office, seeking an answer to a critical issue.

The costumed Jackson had a question for Steve Lavagnino, the deputy director in the new Solvang office of Congressman Elton Gallegly. Jackson asked: "How come Solvang doesn't have any fast food restaurants?"

After being told Solvang's only chain restaurant was a Subway sandwich shop, Jackson replied, "I love Taco Bell."

The entertainer then pulled his webbed-crusader disguise off his face and apologized for disturbing Lavagnino, although Jackson didn't know what kind of office he'd wandered into.

After a few more pleasantries and an autograph, Jackson left Gallegly's office and rode off in a black Bentley.

Jackson was seen later at Buellton's Taco Bell/Pizza Hut drive-through window

None of us really know if dude was really a kiddie fiddler or not,

I don't believe he was a true pedophile in the conventional sense.

Meaning, I don't think he was having sex with children, fondling them, or abusing them. I think he just did shit that most of us would consider weird/creepy for a grown man to do... having slumber parties with kids, being a grown man walking around naked in front of kids, playing kid games and climbing tree houses, sleeping in the same bed.

I'm basing this off that interview he did on 60 Minutes with Ed Bradley. In the interview you could tell he doesn't think like a grown man. He talks/acts like a child. He sees himself as being a child himself. And doesn't realize that his behavior around kids might put off other people. Ed Bradley asked him like 3 times if he thinks sharing a bed with a child is weird and he kept saying no... if he were a true pedophile he'd be lying to cover it up but I just think he honestly doesn't see anything weird about it.