tv show: obsessed

watson

this is a new show on a&e about people with severe obsessions and ocd shit i guess

there are only like two episodes so far and just started watching the first one

this one bitch is fuckkkkkkked up

her dad died in a car accident against a bus on a freeway and she saved the clothes that he died in

she puts these blood tattered and cut clothes on when her kids aren't around

she also can't drive on freeways now and gets scared of buses every time she sees them

it is insane so far

2lw14eh.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend was telling me about the second episode ( I think ) where a woman is afraid of taking a shit. And when she does she has all kinds of rituals she has to go through before and after. Something about cleaning the inside of her anus with a toothbrush till it bleeds.

I gotta DVR this show...

My friend was telling me about the second episode ( I think ) where a woman is afraid of taking a shit. And when she does she has all kinds of rituals she has to go through before and after. Something about cleaning the inside of her anus with a toothbrush till it bleeds.

186238_320_277.jpg

yo the new one last night was fuckin crazy bitch was scared of bowel movements and shitting so she would shit and shower for like 3 hours with a toothbruch up her ass and an enama it was gross she was hospitalized twice cuz she bled so bad from the toothbrush lol

she lost 2 pints of blood

I gotta DVR this show...

That's not funny, my aunt died that way.

that shit last night was buck ass wild.

the one where the blond psychiatrist made the germaphobe rub a towel with her vagina "squidge" ( her word) all over his face , i thought that shit was gully.

then we get toothbrush scraping shit out of the inside of ass last night. my fucking jaw dropped when she explained what she did.. whats gonna top that?

i just watched the episode with the girl who shoves toothbrushes up her ass

i would never would have thought someone would do that

i guess there is one person out there that you could think of the most outlandish shit and they do it

Archived