DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

I'd describe ambien trips as walking on a thinnnnn fucking line between awake/hallucinating and blacked out and doing god knows what. But, the catch is that you usually don't realize how close you are to just falling asleep on your feet and blacking out like you downed a bottle of everclear.

edit: in response to what dao said.

I remember seeing on the news that they convicted some dude of DUI and manslaughter cause he was sleep driving on Ambien.

Dude got out of bed, got in his car, and started driving and ended up going the wrong way on a highway till he hit someone head on and killed them.

He hadn't even been drinking that night and was basically just sleep walking, and they still sent his ass up.

I aint fuckin with no Ambien.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no that is not true

no one turns into an orange and peels themselves

no one turns into a glass full of juice and is scared of tipping over

there are very very few things that could even make you hallucinate like that and none of which i would be certain to say have any documented cases of being permanently trapped in your own brain.

I'm one of those dudes that looks for those intense hallucinations but doesn't want to take DMT.

Last week I tried mixing 3g's of the best shrooms available to me,My antibiotics(lowered my immune system so i could trip harder),followed by kush butter blades and a 6 pack. Didn't have the intense visual trip i was looking for but instead went on a 7 hour rage with a bunch of drunk shroom heads and almost got arrested..lol

Haha man everyone has heard that "he thought he was a glass of orange juice and he was scared of tipping over" story

But yeah, there was a case where some people snorted pure crystaline LSD thinking it was really weak coke

They tripped for 2 months straight, came down, and had very few lasting effects

Try Ayahuasca. It is a mix of fairly common Amazonian plants mostly available online, Caapi vine etc, and MAOI's which make the DMT orally active.

The trip lasts a lot longer than smoked DMT crystals, the two biggest differences are the come up time (much more integrating) which takes a while compared to the absolute fucking blast off of smoked DMT. And something we used to call the Purge. lol

And no, Salvia is not comparable to DMT. The only real similarity is the length/time of the trip. About 10-15 minutes from blast off to total come-down.

Thing is, when in 'DMT Space' time has no meaning and it feels as if centuries could pass by in minutes. What turns out to be five minutes can seem a lifetime to the user. DMT is stored naturally within the brain of every human being and is one of the chemicals related to near death experiences since it is released during the process of death.

Peace

I'd just like to say that I've never even heard of half the drugs you kids are talking about.

In my day, it was just acid, shrooms, mescaline and you heard stories about dudes licking toads.

And I remember these dumb broads talking about tripping on robitussin, but they were kinda corny and we didn't really take them seriously.

I wanna try this shit. How long does it last?

And how much does the shit cost?

DAO is gonna try DMT and argue with the mechanical elves.

Google Terence McKenna though, he's some Vietnam War-era hippie that took this shit decades ago and details his experiences.

I'll never try it but I'm satisfied just reading people's experiences.

/yes straightedge

As for the Acid "changing you" shit.

I used to dose 3-8 hits at a time on about a weekly basis (or more) for about 2 years straight.

I never saw giant spiders or thought I was a beverage that was melting.

But, I can tell you that it did in fact, permanently alter my mind state and perception.

That is all.

As for the Acid "changing you" shit.

I used to dose 3-8 hits at a time on about a weekly basis (or more) for about 2 years straight.

I never saw giant spiders or thought I was a beverage that was melting.

But, I can tell you that it did in fact, permanently alter my mind state and perception.

That is all.

^Real talk.

Datura sounds pretty fucking scary. Anyone ever done it?

They say Salvia lasts like 15 minutes but Datura lasts from 12 hours to a full day. And I never hear anybody saying they had a "good trip" off Datura. They always say it tends to be scary visions of demons and their worst fears coming to light. And many say they didn't even know they were tripping, at least in the beginning because their mind is so tricked in to believing everything is real.

Also with Datura it's possible to OD & die, whereas I don't believe that's the case with with Salvia or DMT.

i have taken lsd and mushrooms...i have had some friends do this shit, and they said they were seeing people inside out and shit...

im cool off this shit, im a little to old and with all my past drug use i am scared of pushing my brain too far....

rogan does seem like a drug guru...

in all honesty if you are not already fucking with some serious drugs, and you are inexperienced.....i would say you are better off without it.

this is like learning to drive in a lambo...

i think that psychedelics have opened my mind into thinking of things on another level, but at the same time you never really go back to being normal i would say

in all honesty if you are not already fucking with some serious drugs, and you are in inexperienced.....i would say you are better off without it.

this is like learning to drive in a lambo...

i think that psychedelics have opened my mind into thinking of things on another level, but at the same time you never really go back to being normal i would say

I agree.

I experimented with some light drugs (nothing serious), and had a couple of bad trips even from them... and decided that was the end of it for me. Last time I had a joint was in 2005. I don't even like having caffeine now, although I had a Pepsi today. But I try to avoid it. But I still read/listen to other's experiences and that's a good enough "trip" for me.

I agree.

I experimented with some light drugs (nothing serious), and had a couple of bad trips even from them... and decided that was the end of it for me. Last time I had a joint was in 2005. I don't even like having caffeine now, although I had a Pepsi today. But I try to avoid it. But I still read/listen to other's experiences and that's a good enough "trip" for me.

are you edge or just dont like it?