Bruno Vs Eminem

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've actually always envisioned Eminem as one of the crazier rappers out there

Like ralphy said, when you're that famous and you pistol whip a bouncer in front of mad people there hasta be something wrong with you

he probably did it for the 'street cred' which would boost his sales. now if a normal and by normal i mean not swimming in money person did that i'd think hes an idiot and a little crazy.

he probably did it for the 'street cred' which would boost his sales. now if a normal and by normal i mean not swimming in money person did that i'd think hes an idiot and a little crazy.

Whoa, Whoa....

"Street Cred" to boost his sales???

Having a guy who plays a homo hair dresser put his bare asscheeks and nuts 4 inches from someone's mouth isn't gonna boost any street cred.

Where does that get you "Street Cred" at????

If he would have stood up grab that bitch and started punching him in his face.

He would earn street credit.

Fucking hysterical , my Fiance DVR's it and made me watch it coming into the house after work . I find it hilarious that Eminem can make a parody of Hollywood / Reality stars in " We Made You " , but couldn't just laugh at the comedic genius of Sascha Baron Cohen .

Cohen to me is a lot like Andy Kaufman , who did things to amuse himself . And if you laughed with him it was even better . :cool:

Again, there is absolutely no way that there is any question at all that the harness "malfunction" was staged. The only thing in question is whether Eminem knew it was going to happen.

And if he didn't, what the fuck was he going to do? Dude descended from the ceiling in about three seconds, and Eminem was in the middle of a crowded row of seats. By the time it became apparent that Cohen was going to actually end up right on top of him, there was no time to move. He would have looked like a pussy if he jumped up and started trying to push his way out of there, and he would have looked like an asshole if he started lumping on one of the most popular actor/comedians in the world for something that they could claim was an accident. He pretty much had no recourse.

Whoa, Whoa....

"Street Cred" to boost his sales???

Having a guy who plays a homo hair dresser put his bare asscheeks and nuts 4 inches from someone's mouth isn't gonna boost any street cred.

Where does that get you "Street Cred" at????

If he would have stood up grab that bitch and started punching him in his face.

He would earn street credit.

damn homie way to read what i quoted. im not talking about this incident.

This is viral internet marketing.

This thread is no doubt on the first page of thousands of different message boards today.

Generally the first few pages are people talking about the event(fake or not) then they segue into conversations about Eminem's new album and Sasha's new movie coming out. Free advertising using the internet is a part of today's marketing.

If anyone thinks this was real also was suckered into believing that Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction at the SuperBowl.

Archived