• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Bruno Vs Eminem

people are saying it was staged

i really don't think it was

he's not that desperate

I think that shit was staged. I'm sure Eminem was watching Bruno come down from the back. He would have seen him dropping, he could have pushed his legs away from landing like they did. It was all set up. Plus, Eminem is a shitty actor, an it looked like he was just "acting" pissed while he walked away.

• Like 1

I stopped watching after Will Ferrell and Danny McBride.

Are the awards picked by the viewers? If so, it makes sense why Twilight won so many. I felt old as death watching that shit. Miley Ray Cyrus won best song, and I kept wishing someone would throw a harpoon through her head. I've never really seen her talk --she's retarded.

i was expecting more from this, i'm dissapointed. and i have no idea who this bruno character is.

wtf????? you live in a cave? borat, ali-g show, etc... been at this shit for ever... plus he was in Taladega Nights...

wtf????? you live in a cave? borat, ali-g show, etc... been at this shit for ever... plus he was in Taladega Nights...

oh, word.

ya i know who that dude is then, but i think i've seen the ali-g show like twice, i know he has a few charcters but i dont follow that shit. i dont watch to much tv, and when i do its mostly movies.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now