Bruno Vs Eminem

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the MTV awards and they always have some play bullshit shinanigans to make people laugh and enjoy. Shits stage....I mean really if some half naked dude landed on me or came near me me where it looked as if he was about to land on me Id get the fuck up. But thug ass Rabbit just stayed there and enjoyed the show. Staged.

LOL you guys thought it wasn't staged.

if it was real and they didn't have em's permission to show it there would have been a media shit storm. of course it was staged, its not like they wouldn't have had time to edit stuff out.

if you think anything to do with sacha baron cohen fucks up and its purely accidental you wylin'

LOL you guys thought it wasn't staged.

if it was real and they didn't have em's permission to show it there would have been a media shit storm. of course it was staged, its not like they wouldn't have had time to edit stuff out.

if you think anything to do with sacha baron cohen fucks up and its purely accidental you wylin'

I don't think that anyone doubts that him falling from the ceiling was staged... right? That shit is 100% guaranteed.

The only question is whether Em was in on it or not. But they wouldn't have to worry about getting his permission either way; once he sat in the audience at an awards show, he pretty much agreed to be filmed there.

I don't think that anyone doubts that him falling from the ceiling was staged... right? That shit is 100% guaranteed.

The only question is whether Em was in on it or not. But they wouldn't have to worry about getting his permission either way; once he sat in the audience at an awards show, he pretty much agreed to be filmed there.

for shit like that theres all kinds of waivers and shit he'd have to sign. otherwise he could sue mtv or the organisers for endangering his life or some kinds of shit like that. em was definately in on it, i've seen him act angrier in music videos.

you think its really like em to just up and walk off and not make a scene?

i never watch shit like this...watched the video, it has to be phony....let it be known if a dude lands on me with his bare fuckin ass in my grille, dude is gonna get stomped out.

the shit was mad fake, i cant believe some yous think its real...

oh yeah, like your boy wouldnt move out the fuckin way as a big naked faggot descends hella slow onto his face...

gaybot.

I think that shit was staged. I'm sure Eminem was watching Bruno come down from the back. He would have seen him dropping, he could have pushed his legs away from landing like they did. It was all set up. Plus, Eminem is a shitty actor, an it looked like he was just "acting" pissed while he walked away.

you obviously didn't see him choke in 8mile hell of a performance