FUCK CRAIGSLIST!!!!

Gnarly Sheen

The only people that respond to my ad are scamers who claim they are in the UK but are clearly speaking English as a second language and asking for all my personal information because they want to the item immediately. This shit is ridiculous, anyone know of anyway to get back at these ass holes. I'd really like to fuck them over for thinking i'd fall for such ignorance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok heres what im selling....

charles barkley took a poo at my work and didnt flush, so im going to sell his crap on craigslist. i figuired this would be a great time and place to advertise my sale. starting bid $200.00

flush200px.jpg

The only people that respond to my ad are scamers who claim they are in the UK but are clearly speaking English as a second language and asking for all my personal information because they want to the item immediately.

What did you expect when you posted under men seeking transvestites?

Seriously though, I was easily able to sell a fish tank and an instrument on there w/ little problems. However, there was one time where I received a stupid message like that asking me to send them some shit right away involving some foreign country. The bottom line is that there are plenty of people who fall for scams on there which only encourages those people to scam more. That and some of those things are waiting for your reply to grab your e-mail address or get you to click on some shit so they can snatch your information. But again, that was only one reply. More the problem were replies from idiots w/ stupid questions or poor bargaining skills.

More the problem were replies from idiots w/ stupid questions or poor bargaining skills.

This. The general public are idiots. I have actually been able to sell some things a few years ago. The people were idiots in real life also. My brother sells mad things, makes trades with folks off of there and we are both not surprised by the stupid that responds to his ads. He was once selling a motorbike. A dude responding asked if he could bring it to him. WTF? No homeskillet. You want to look at the bike, come look at the bike. Someone's not going to drive it all the way to where you live so you can maybe buy it.