check yourself before you wreck yourself PH Testing Mega Thread ...................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity of a solution. It is defined as the cologarithm of the activity of dissolved hydrogen ions (H+). Hydrogen ion activity coefficients cannot be measured experimentally, so they are based on theoretical calculations. The pH scale is not an absolute scale; it is relative to a set of standard solutions whose pH is established by international agreement.[1]

wikopedia ass nigga

Nah im trying to get healthy the problem with going to these seminars that i go to once in awhile you hear a speaker that you actually believe. So the shit he talked about concerning our body's PH was crazy.

Its just another way for me detox my body every 6 months as i drink heavily and this might save me a year or 2 in the future.

Im not selling these, im just trying to stay alive longer with diabetes running in the family and being a heavy drinker, while always on the go selling. I could end up sick one day, so listening to this doctor speak made me just realize that I gots to keep ahead of the Norm and Maintain myself.

/YaheardMe

T;6402958']pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity of a solution. It is defined as the cologarithm of the activity of dissolved hydrogen ions (H+). Hydrogen ion activity coefficients cannot be measured experimentally' date=' so they are based on theoretical calculations. The pH scale is not an absolute scale; it is relative to a set of standard solutions whose pH is established by international agreement.[1']

wikopedia ass nigga

matrixreloaded63.jpg

T;6402984']Nah im trying to get healthy the problem with going to these seminars that i go to once in awhile you hear a speaker that you actually believe. So the shit he talked about concerning our body's PH was crazy.

Its just another way for me detox my body every 6 months as i drink heavily and this might save me a year or 2 in the future.

I figure the simplest/best way is just to eat right, stay active, and stay away from smoking/heavy drinking/drugs. And I'm sure the PH balance will fall right in to place as a result.

All this shit about measuring PH and Atkins Diets and pills & powders and surgeries just makes it complicated.

I hear you theo but this is not a Diet this guys research is gonna change the way doctors deal with disease. The Drug companies are hating on him already. But shit is serious business, this cat reversing diabetes and cancer with the right PH and diet with sodium chloride.

Baking soda

Yaheardme

if you want to prevent diabetes,

just keep your waist circumference below 40,

keep your triglycerides well below 150milligrams/deciliter,

get your good cholesterol (HDLs) high and bad cholesterol low,

keep your blood pressure low (never higher than 135/85)

and keep your blood glucose low.

eating right and exercising will help with all of these.

if 3 out of these 5 are too high, then you are classified as having metabolic syndrome, which can inrease risk of diabetes mellitus 2 and cardiovascular disease

oh yeah...and remember that diabetes is reversible...people that get gastric bypass reverse it, and so do women who get gestational diabetes.

heres what wiki says:

Central adiposity is a key feature of the syndrome, reflecting the fact that the syndrome's prevalence is driven by the strong relationship between waist circumference and increasing adiposity. However, despite the importance of obesity, patients who are normal weight may also be insulin-resistant and have the syndrome.[22]

basically people with apple shaped bodies (fat around abdomen) are at greater risk.

wiki also goes into TNF alpha....which is tumor necrosis factor and adiponectin and other stuff...but if you reduce visceral fat, youre better off even if predisposed to visceral fat cause of genetics.

300_66020.jpg

I been on a health kick lately, and this is some of the healthiest shit you can eat. Eat in the mornings, don't put butter because you defeat the purpose. If you want to sweeten it, use fruits like bannanas or apples. Or a teaspoon of honey. My dad is 36 years older than me yet has lower cholesterol levels than me because he's been eating oatmeal every morning for the past 25+ years.