check yourself before you wreck yourself PH Testing Mega Thread ...................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i watched the big pun documentary.

very sad.

he didnt want to go see a doctor because he was worried about his "rep".

youtube pulled the documentary, but if you find that shit, you should watch it.

it interviews his wife and she tells how he got that big.....like finishing the last bite of every meal she ate, and always dining out rather than eating healthy home cooked meals.

for example chicken and waffles aint the healthiest thing to it, but i eat it.

T;6402958']pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity of a solution. It is defined as the cologarithm of the activity of dissolved hydrogen ions (H+). Hydrogen ion activity coefficients cannot be measured experimentally' date=' so they are based on theoretical calculations. The pH scale is not an absolute scale; it is relative to a set of standard solutions whose pH is established by international agreement.[1']

wikopedia ass nigga

basicity??? you mean alkalinity....

The body's normal pH is stays between 7.35 and 7.45, 7 being neutral. Above 7 is alkaline, below is acidic. Going out of this range typically puts your body at harm. It results in 4 possible conditions called respiratory alkalosis/acidosis or metabolic alkalosis/acidosis, all of which are no bueno. Take it for what it's worth, I don't beleive half of the retards on the planet that say they can cure cancer by putting your body through fucked up situations.

nursing school ass nigga

p.s. wikipedia is MOSTLY edited by retards

doctor ass niggas

You guys need to watch the link i posted on the first page this cat explains why having a high alkaline diet is the key to longevity and good health.

This cat does live blood analysis and can diagnose your illness or how unhelathy you are without having to send the blood to a lab.