Datura inoxia/stramonium tea

thatfoulkid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been researching the plant for a good while and would say I'm pretty knowledgeable on it. I'm not one to be using drugs for hedonistic purposes or just to get 'fucked up'. I think some good may come if I were to use this, but that's just me, I might end up in the middle of an intersection. Pretty unpredictable. But my attempts at looking to make a tea have been rather inconclusive. So I resort to the scoundrels at 40ozprophet.

See, I don't believe you. There's way better things to get high on out there than datura and you would know that if you did any of reading on the subject because THAT'S WHAT ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WOULD SAY. If you know everything there is to know about datura, then a) why couldn't you find any information about making tea out of it (after all, it seems easy enough) where you did all your research and b) why are you asking questions about how to make datura tea on a graffiti site?

A few years ago some wingnut bitch was trying to give datura to the kids in the neighborhood I was staying in. We ran her off, then when she came back around a week or so later a few big sisters of the kids caught up with her and beat the holy hell out of her. I guess one of the kids wound up in the hospital and gave up the goods on her.

You're either really fucking stupid and/or extremely misled, but nobody in their right mind would recommend taking datura for any reason.

See, I don't believe you. There's way better things to get high on out there than datura and you would know that if you did any of reading on the subject because THAT'S WHAT ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WOULD SAY. If you know everything there is to know about datura, then a) why couldn't you find any information about making tea out of it (after all, it seems easy enough) where you did all your research and b) why are you asking questions about how to make datura tea on a graffiti site?

A few years ago some wingnut bitch was trying to give datura to the kids in the neighborhood I was staying in. We ran her off, then when she came back around a week or so later a few big sisters of the kids caught up with her and beat the holy hell out of her. I guess one of the kids wound up in the hospital and gave up the goods on her.

You're either really fucking stupid and/or extremely misled, but nobody in their right mind would recommend taking datura for any reason.

I didn't come here saying I'm omniscient on the damn drug, I have the limited information to know what I would be getting myself into [or not], and although sometimes lethal, I would still like to personally experience the devils weed. All these websites treat it like it's fucking concentrated evil in the form of a plant, it might as well be, that sure is the vibe I seem to be getting from the internetz. Also, I just can't seem to find a SPECIFIC concoction on how to make a simple tea, I'm guessing I just simmer them in boiling water, and as for asking a graffiti site, the more sources the better. To simply put it

Why not?

See, I don't believe you. There's way better things to get high on out there than datura and you would know that if you did any of reading on the subject because THAT'S WHAT ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WOULD SAY.

Seriously.

I've put a godawful number of different chemicals in my system over the years and even grown datura because I like the flowers, but I'll go huff starting fluid again before I touch that shit.

All these websites treat it like it's fucking concentrated evil in the form of a plant, it might aswell be, that sure is the vibe I seem to be getting from the internetz.

Let's say I said "Dude, if you do lines of Drano it will get you TOTALLY FUCKED UP TO WHERE YOU'LL SEE GOD and it won't kill you if you do it a special way, but I don't know how/won't tell you." So you go and research it and can't find anything...in fact, everything out there says "DO NOT INGEST DRANO IN ANY WAY FOR ANY REASON" and you come on here and we confirm that.

What does that tell you? Does it sound like everyone is crazy and there's a global conspiracy to keep the truth about this super top secret Drano buzz hidden from you, or is it because everyone is telling the truth based on proven facts?

Seriously, there are FAR BETTER ways to get high out there that have way less potential to kill you the first time you do them. If you want a life changing experience, take an eighth of mushrooms and watch a meteor shower.

Yeah, I finally got a chance to try 2C-B last year at one of the regional burning man events and it was the same feeling I got from it. The phens are pretty ruthless in terms of getting overstimulated. 2C-E wasn't really an exception but it was fairly free of the usual muscle tension and that sort of thing, and we had some really good nights eating that and painting abstracts on the walls of a friend's basement with house paint.

Growing up, I did drugs based on the "Hunter S. Thompson model"...in other words, I would do them to excess in sketchy/overwhelming environments as sort of a test to see what I could handle. I'm able to keep my cool when I'm totally fucked up out of my mind to the point where 99% of the time no one will be the wiser, so that helped.

In retrospect, I wish I had known from the jump that after the first five or ten times you do acid it's all the same, so you need to make those early trips count. Beyond that, everything else was either fun or a learning experience and I don't really have any regrets.

• Like 1

Growing up, I did drugs based on the "Hunter S. Thompson model"...in other words, I would do them to excess in sketchy/overwhelming environments as sort of a test to see what I could handle. I'm able to keep my cool when I'm totally fucked up out of my mind to the point where 99% of the time no one will be the wiser, so that helped.

In retrospect, I wish I had known from the jump that after the first five or ten times you do acid it's all the same, so you need to make those early trips count. Beyond that, everything else was either fun or a learning experience and I don't really have any regrets.

This.

Same.

Props.

eep. if you feel the need to use the drugs. Use the tried and true ones. Ya kno... smoke weed. If you want to trip on something eat a couple shrooms. I by no means think ecstacy is a good thing to put in yourself but if thats the sensation you are going after try and find some molly. Something that not full of speed or DXM

Start fucking around with a bunch of 2cb c3po dmt... theres a bunch of synthetic hookups out there. A whole lot of 3 and 4 letter/number compounds and who knows the long term.

problem with all that datura, morning glory, type shit is it will kill you or put you in the hospital and will likely result in 2 or 3 day nightmares. The shits been around for a long time and people dont use it because its not safe and its not fun

eep. if you feel the need to use the drugs. Use the tried and true ones. Ya kno... smoke weed. If you want to trip on something eat a couple shrooms. I by no means think ecstacy is a good thing to put in yourself but if thats the sensation you are going after try and find some molly. Something that not full of speed or DXM

Start fucking around with a bunch of 2cb c3po dmt... theres a bunch of synthetic hookups out there. A whole lot of 3 and 4 letter/number compounds and who knows the long term.

problem with all that datura, morning glory, type shit is it will kill you or put you in the hospital and will likely result in 2 or 3 day nightmares. The shits been around for a long time and people dont use it because its not safe and its not fun

I really wanna try the 2C family, they sound interesting. But I don't have good hook ups for psychedelics besides shrooms or anything. mostly coke and shit like that