Datura inoxia/stramonium tea

thatfoulkid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be very.. very cautious about consuming anything containing datura.

that is all i will say

Can't reiterate that enough. You'll never be the same again after you do Datura. And I mean that in the heaviest way possible since all Hallucinogens leave a permanent stamp on the mind and psyche.

Datura is a very effective deliriant poison that will cause lasting nausea, dizziness, amnesia, and a whole other array of effects depending on the doseage. If you really feel the need to dip into that realm then by all means go for it.

BTW, a heavy dose will likely cause cardiac arrest and total shut down of your body's sweat glands & heat dispersal systems leaving you comatose or dead!

My experience def shows the seeds and flowers to be a lot more potent than the leaves, stems and roots.

Careful!

That's all well and good, but we don't know what we're talking about since we agree with the rest of the internet and every book ever written on the matter.

This guy is so delusional that he's going to ignore every sign that he should run away from this idea till he finds one person to agree with him. I won't be that person, but if he's that hard up to find out we're right then maybe the gene pool would be better off without him.

I don't necessarily condone anybody fucking with Datura.

Based on my own personal experiences with the substance. I'd rather pass on a bit of info that I have... seeing as I was remembering a couple of the dream-like trips even with a bit of fondness when I browsed through this thread. By the way, San Pedro is a lot more fun, and a lot less dangerous.

Dude's gonna do what dude's gonna do and I doubt my highly advanced shamanistic knowledge of drugs and altered states could ever sway his decision, really. Otherwise I'd bother to dump a couple of decades worth of experience on the whole thread. Its a moot point.

Some people just have to learn the hard way right? I used to be one of those kids too.

Why don't you just skin four or five heaped teaspoons of nutmeg? Similar unpleasant effects. Less risk of OD.

I don't necessarily condone anybody fucking with Datura.

Based on my own personal experiences with the substance. I'd rather pass on a bit of info that I have... seeing as I was remembering a couple of the dream-like trips even with a bit of fondness when I browsed through this thread. By the way, San Pedro is a lot more fun, and a lot less dangerous.

Dude's gonna do what dude's gonna do and I doubt my highly advanced shamanistic knowledge of drugs and altered states could ever sway his decision, really. Otherwise I'd bother to dump a couple of decades worth of experience on the whole thread. Its a moot point.

Some people just have to learn the hard way right? I used to be one of those kids too.

Why don't you just skin four or five heaped teaspoons of nutmeg? Similar unpleasant effects. Less risk of OD.

I was thinking about buying some san pedro but I heard you need to take a shitload of it

I remember getting told when i was young. "Anyone that offers you Daytura, is not a friend"...

Know 2 guys that had the seeds, 1 of the guys took off into the bush. He was found in the bush 2 days later, naked, squating & shivering under a tree, bites all over his body. Never really recovered.

San Pedro is all about the proper prep. It can be reduced like any liquid, and then reduced again, and again. Eventually all you end up with is a sludge, kind of like the consistency of molasses or hersheys syrup. You'll only have to down about a cup (190-200 ml) of the shit to get where you need to be.

It is incredibly bitter and will induce vomiting for most people, you can curb that with some herb, and mix the final concoction with honey. It'll help cover the original flavor (SLIGHTLY).

Mescaline is a blast and you can learn a lot from the experience, if you can't get your hands on sulfate or powder forms, Pedro is a worthy substitute.

Peace, be safe.

Yeah...in closing-

If you want to see God, cut your dick off and throw it out a window while doing lines of Drano and getting San Pedro cactus stuffed up your tackle box by an angry anteater. Warning- death may occur, YMMV.

Yes, but there are a lot of impurities and whatnot associated with ingesting San Pedro as with Peyote. Impurities which bring on the nausea and vomiting. Which is why I recommended Sulfate ... instead of cactus.

Hard to get a hold of, but... its always cool to have folks in the Berkeley Chems lab.

TiHKAL & PiHKAL by Alexander Shulgin. <--- best resource evar.

<3

Yes, but there are a lot of impurities and whatnot associated with ingesting San Pedro as with Peyote. Impurities which bring on the nausea and vomiting. Which is why I recommended Sulfate ... instead of cactus.

<3

If you really have friends in the chem lab you might consider shutting the fuck up about them online, particularly on forums like this which are dedicated to illegal activities.

Some of the labs/facilities at UC Berkeley are a little TOO easy to get into. I've gone on some pretty obvious solo tours through buildings there and not had a single person ask me what I was doing or if I was lost.

I never stole or broke anything, mostly because I didn't want to have to deal with the campus police. The only illegal thing I've ever intentionally done on campus was some mountain biking in areas that I knew were off limits. Oh, and painting the old tennis courts, but whatever.

i have datura in my backyard. i make tea all the time kid, its not as hard as people say. the first time you drink it its pretty weak so make a LOT. also, remember to trip out near loads of broken glasses, they look so cool when your tripping. have fun.

^ He's good.

Shai, I went and 'sat' in on a bunch of classes over the past few years as a part of my guerilla education 101.... Simpsons Philosophy (aka Homer's Odyssey) was the fucking coolest, I attended a bunch of them with a boy of mines and it was always good times. It really is an open campus and it's very easy to get into all types of classes without enrolling.

Anyways apparently niggas in the Au. sip Tropanes for fucking breakfast. Sturdy bunch they is -they is. Although, maybe kid was lacking fluids and this could be due to the huge fucking drought they have, I still don't recommend it.

Peace, one.