FOR MY NBA BASKETBALL NIGGAS...DISCUSSION.

DA KID MERO

T;6393364'] Kobe alot better than lebron he aint scared to take the shots and he got 3 rings. You see Jordan or Kobe ever pass the ball when then get it. He scared to fail.

kobe is a better scorer than lebron. this is true...but not a better player.

the twelfth man on the bench gets a ring..shaq averaged 40 points in the playoffs during the lakers 3peat. kobe was just the clean up man.

i definitely wouldnt say lebron passes so much because he's scared..he dunk on the whole starting lineup in the alstar game a couple years ago

in case you forgot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reasons why lebron is better than jordan:

-lebron is physically stronger, faster, bigger, and more skilled than mike

There were tons of faster stonger and bigger players that played in his era but they werent him. Mental mindset and skill is worth more than that shit. Why you think he played till 40.

-lebron had the chance to actually watch mike, magic, and other good old niggas..so he can do all the shit they were doing, with ease.

You can watch all the tape you want shit dont make anyone better come one.

-lebron plays, dominates in "today's" NBA...which is waaaaaayyy tougher to play in than the era that MJ played in.

Your tripping with this watered down league with every team drafting high schoolers the last 4 years shit watered down the league. Only now are they realizing this and making these new rules. Team USA 80's never lost like we got spanked in the olympics the last years, we barely stepped up.

-lebron is just a cool nigga than mike..when i was little i thought mike was the coolest nigga in the fuckin world..til i met that nigga and found out how big of an asshole-bitch..but lebron keep it real tho..

Shieeeeeeeeet. They all assholes cause they on another planet than anyone kobe supposed to be the cleanest coolest cat then what do you know he rapes a bitch. Lebron got 6 years here that aint shit.

let me just ask yall one question.

HOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF LEBRON PLAYED IN THE 80'S AND 90'S??

He be better cause he would have a real team not a bunch of highschool kids on his squad. Seasoned veterans.

Just one issue that I've been thinking on since the Ron Artest argument:

Jordan had excellent defenders in his day. Remember Dennis Rodman being so versatile that he could effectively guard a center if he had to? (pistons status, and then of course when they were teammates)

The logic is getting circular here, but I can't help goin back to the fact that he led his team to all 6 rings and is currently still the greatest. Robert Horry has his share of rings but will never be considered the leader of those teams. It's not like Mike rode the bench for the first 2 or 3, he was the leader from the start. not to discount his supporting cast with that statement

and I still agree that Lebron is the future, there's plenty of time for that to be proven

i dont watch much basketball nowadays

but today at the barber shop they were talkin

bout how the nba is thinkin of changing the logo to the jordan logo

to keep it updated and new rather than the old school Jerry West...

i dunno just sayin thats what i heard...

that is all...

Again, Jordan's last season was 02-03. He was 40, and still averaged 20 PPG. How the fuck can you possibly act like he played 100 years ago?

NIGGA DO ME A FAVOR AND GOOGLE THE 02 WIZARDS ROSTER. MY GRANDPA WAS ON THAT TEAM NIGGA! AN ABORTED FETUS WOULDA AVERAGED A TRIPLE DOUBLE ON THAT HORRENDOUS SQUAD. THAT SHIT READS LIKE A "NIGGAS I THOUGHT RETIRED" LIST.

In the 1990's the New York Knicks were known for being the most brutal & defensive team in the NBA. I don't know where some people are getting the idea that Jordan played ball with a bunch of lightweight pansies.

MY NIGGA YOU DONT GOTTA TELL ME I WATCHED IT. PAT XMAN AND OAK WERE TOUGH BUT THE ONLY ONE THAT I THINK COULD HANG TODAY IS PAT CUZ HIS POST GAME WAS CRITICAL. WITH THAT STYLE OF PLAY NIGGAS WOULD BE FOULED OUT BY HALFTIME TODAY. NIGGAS TODAY GOTTA RELY ON SPEED AND QUICKNESS, NOT BRINGING SOME 12TH ROUND DRAFT PICK OFF THE BENCH TO PUNCH YOUR BEST PLAYER IN THE THROAT.

AND IF JORDAN IS SUCH AN ANIMAL HOW THEY ONLY WON 37 GAMES AND JERRY "I PICKED A NEW TENDON TO PULL" STACKHOUSE AVERAGED MORE POINTS THAN YA MAN...SUSSSSSSSSS

Motherfucker was like 40 when this was going on. I can't imagine I will move the same as I do now when I am that age. Still you forget how much of sports dominance is due to the psychology of it all. If anyone faces Jordan they would be automatically wondering what the hell he was going to do, and if you are automatically defensive then you have already lost. Having friends who are professional fighters has taught me that you can't go into a match having any doubt about winning or losing, you have to believe you are going to win everytime. I don't think there has been many atheletes with the killer 'winner' mentality that Jordan has, and for that reason, he will be my pick to win everytime.

Still you forget how much of sports dominance is due to the psychology of it all. If anyone faces Jordan they would be automatically wondering what the hell he was going to do, and if you are automatically defensive then you have already lost. Having friends who are professional fighters has taught me that you can't go into a match having any doubt about winning or losing, you have to believe you are going to win everytime. I don't think there has been many atheletes with the killer 'winner' mentality that Jordan has, and for that reason, he will be my pick to win everytime.

^ On fucking point.

Jordan's shot over Elo...Jordan knew that shot was going in before he even woke up that morning. Elo knew that shot was going in before he even laced up for the game...and this is just one example of the LONG list of people/games/coaches that Jordan owned throughout his career.

Lebron is a monster NO DOUBT about that but does Howard looked scared? Does the Magic look scared? Like Mauler said...MJ had already convinced the other team that they were going to lose or end up in his highlight reel before tip off. This argument is subject to change over time...will Lebron ever master this aspect of the game? who knows...yes he does posses the physical prowess right now and I'm sure it will come in the future but if youre stacking up Jordan in his prime and Lebron right now..then Jordan has the edge for this reason alone.

i'll beat these niggas in a 3 on 1....

steve nash=most overrated pro athlete EVER.

No, you wont. You're just mad cause theres some honkeys better than you are.

Though Steve Nash is over rated, hes just Amare's assist bitch.

And fuck the streetballer guy.

Bird would fucking destroy you though.

HD and and a clearer TV dont make these Cats bigger all of a sudden you guys are making general assumptions cause you can see every zit on a players face now. Where the stats on how in 10 years these guys grew to monsters. Most these cats look like they fall over in a strong wind. Shieeeeeeeeet.

Archived