FOR MY NBA BASKETBALL NIGGAS...DISCUSSION.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When the new generation think about Jordan

All they remember is when Iverson crossed him"

How many titles Iverson got? h yehhhh....

I also won $5 off KGP tonight, because he kept INSISTING Iverson was on the Nuggets still. He has a man crush on Iverson, and doesn't even know who he plays for..sad

"When the new generation think about Jordan

All they remember is when Iverson crossed him"

How many titles Iverson got? h yehhhh....

I also won $5 off KGP tonight, because he kept INSISTING Iverson was on the Nuggets still. He has a man crush on Iverson, and doesn't even know who he plays for..sad

New Generation??

:lol: :lol:

I just though it was a nice video.

Im in no way saying Iverson is comparable to Jordan.

Jordan was the best....

Ever son.

I just wanted a chance to quote my boy Budden, no diss son. I got your props, I know where you stand. We cant agree on Wu-Tang, but we got Jordan to bring us together, no homo haha

Honestly, Lerbon is CRAZY talented, but hes not MJ. he doesn't have that killer instict. Kobe does. If Lebron doesn't get a Pippen SOON muthafuckas will be comparing him to T-Mac or Vince Carter, not MJ

That isn't the killer instinct, that is just ego and confidence. There is a difference, as you know Jordan was a bully on the court and Kobe is just your average 'nice guy' on the court, so he lacks it in my opinion. I mainly got this insight from my friend who is a Kobe nut,

That isn't the killer instinct, that is just ego and confidence. There is a difference, as you know Jordan was a bully on the court and Kobe is just your average 'nice guy' on the court, so he lacks it in my opinion. I mainly got this insight from my friend who is a Kobe nut,

I hafta disagree in an extremely strong manner

Being the one who ALWAYS has the ball at the end of the game, and the one who comes through most of the time is the definition of killer instinct in my mind.

Sure, he might not be the mental bully jordan was, but noone else can be, and THAT'S why he's the greatest. Kobe is just the next best after him

Kobe doesn't have that killer instinct, as he was born into money. You only get that instinct thru adversity of which Kobe has known none in his life other than for raping a bitch.

i wouldnt say that kobe was born into money..yea his pops played pro ball..but back then that shit was like a regular job..and plus he had to go over seas and play in italy..definitely not the kind of money that pro athletes are making today

First off, that bitch was a oney hungry cunt

Secondly, if you think Kobe doesn't have the kille insticntc then you've definitely never watched the last few minutes of a close Laker game haha

THAT FACE MY SON MADE VS THE NUGGETS THE OTHER NIGHT WAS CLASSIC.

I hafta disagree in an extremely strong manner

Being the one who ALWAYS has the ball at the end of the game, and the one who comes through most of the time is the definition of killer instinct in my mind.

Sure, he might not be the mental bully jordan was, but noone else can be, and THAT'S why he's the greatest. Kobe is just the next best after him

JORDAN WOULD GET PIECED OUT BY THE FOLLOWING NIGGAS TODAY IN THE NBA:

RON ARTEST (QB DUN)

SHEED WALLACE

KENYON MARTIN

RAFER ALSTON (YEAH THIS NIGGA WOULD PUNCH MJ DEAD IN THE FACE.)

ZACH RANDOLPH

BACK IN THE DAY I ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO SAY SOMETHIN FUNNY OR SIDEWAYS TO MASE OR OAK AND GET HIS BALD WIG KNOCKED OFF BUT NOBODY EVER SNUFFED THIS NIGGA...WHY? NIGGA WAS OD BUNS.

I think Jordan's been in some minor fights but nobody ever stole on him. Everyone knows you don't go after the superstar player because then you got a target on your back. The rest of the team is coming at you, not to mention the fans, media, and the NBA commission gonna come harder with the punishment.

Charles Oakley was vicious. Didn't he punch somebody in the mouth and knock their teeth out?

In the 90's everytime you heard of an all-out fight it involved the Knicks and [any NBA team].

bryant4kr.gif

OR MAYBE HE DID GET HIS SHIT ROCKED AND I DONT REMEMBER?

THE ONLY BASKETBALL BRAWL I REMEMBER WAS THE KNICKS-HEAT IN LIKE 98-99(?) WHERE JEFF VAN GUNDY (YOU MY NIGGA JEFF!) JUMPED ON THE COURT AND ATTACKED ALONZO MOURNING'S CALF MUSCLE.

CAN WE GET SOME FOOTAGE OF THIS?