FOR MY NBA BASKETBALL NIGGAS...DISCUSSION.

DA KID MERO

I HAVE THE SAME ARGUMENT WITH MY HOMEBOY OVER BLUNTS ABOUT THE SAME SHIT NIGGAS ALL OVER THE WORLD PROBABLY TALK ABOUT...

PERSONALLY I THINK LEBRON > JORDAN...ALL DAY, I ALSO THINK KOBE > JORDAN...BUT THATS NOT ALL DAY THATS LIKE TILL DUSK ON SOME PUBLIC POOL SHIT.

MY HOMEBOYS STICKING POINT IS ALWAYS "THERE WERENT TICKY TACK FOULS IN THE 90'S, MJ WAS GETTING MURDERED IN THE PAINT AND NOT GETTING FOULS" AND "JORDAN NEVER RELINQUISHED A 20+ POINT LEAD IN THE PLAYOFFS"

MY COUNTERPOINTS ARE JORDAN NEVER EVER FACED THE TYPE OF ATHLETES NIGGAS LIKE LEBRON AND KOBE SEE EVERYDAY, FOR EXAMPLE: MICHAEL JORDAN WOULD NOT PUT UP MORE THAN 10 PTS WITH A NIGGA LIKE QB DUNN RON ARTEST GUARDING HIM, ALSO MJ WAS THE CREATOR OF THE "BULLSHIT FOUL"...BASICALLY ALL A CENTER DID IN THE 90'S WAS STAY IN THE PAINT AND JORDAN WOULD RUN AT THEM THROW THE BALL IN THE AIR AND GET A FOUL. KOBE TOOK THIS SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BUT JORDAN STARTED THE SHIT. ALSO, I SEEN JORDAN SCORE MAD POINTS BUT I NEVER SEEN HIM ON THE COURT AND JUST THOUGHT "GODDAMN NOBODY CAN STOP THIS DUDE B HES FUCKIN DOMINATING NO HOMO" THE WAY I THINK WHEN I SEE LEBRON CUT THROUGH 4 NIGGAS DUMB FAST ON HIS WAY TO A DUNK WHERE HIS ELBOW IS 4 FEET ABOVE THE RIM.

DISCUSS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebron = still untested, still no rings. I think dude needs more time in the L before I can make a call like that. SLAM had a great roundup of quotes/reviews from all over the league about whos better, Kobe or Lebron

THATS ANOTHER THING MY HOMIE SAYS...BUT THEN I HAVE TO REMIND HIM THAT I MEAN PUT BOTH THESE DUDES ON A COURT 1ON1 BOTH IN THEIR PRIME...WHO WINS? I SAY BRON.

Lebron ain't reached his peak yet, Kobe has been at his peak for almost a decade. That could be an indication that, yes, Lebron is the FUTURE, Kobe is now, and MJ will always be the biggest name of the past.

This reminds me of the Wilt vs. Shaq comparisons. It can never happen, but everyone's got an opinion on who would win and why

Lebron is God's creature when it comes to basketball. People compare him and Kobe now, wait till Lebron is 30 and see what kind of miracles he's gonna pull on the court. By the time he's Kobe's age or even 3 years from now Lebron James will undeniably be the best basketball player the NBA has ever seen.

Even so, MJ led the Bulls to 6 championships. Lebron and Kobe have how many under their belts?

i saw MJ get 53 against Seattle when i was a young buck and will NEVER forget it. It's his hang time man. No one hovers like him. Also he has more class than these other doods.

JR SMITH GOT HOVERBOOTS.

IF I HAD TO COMPARE THE SHIT TO GRAF ITD BE LIKE SOMEBODY SAYING IZ THE WIZ IS THE BEST WRITER EVER...THE NIGGA IS A LEGEND IN THE GAME AND HE CHANGED THE GAME AND ETC ETC ETC BUT TECHNICALLY SPEAKING HOMIE IS NOT THE BEST WRITER EVER

ALSO LIKE SAYING BABE RUTH IS THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER EVER..THAT TYPEA SHIT...NIGGAS ARE ICONS BUT USUALLY WHEN A NIGGA IS AN ICON THEY GIVE THEM WAY MORE JUICE THAN THEY SHOULD BE GETTIN.

i think as sports progress people want to have the advantage so the bar is put higher and higher.

i bet theres kids in college now who could son half the NBA from Jordans time.

THIS IS MY MAIN POINT. EVOLUTION NIGGAS!!! NIGGAS ARE GETTING BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER...UDD MEGA NOHOMO. ONCE LEBRON HITS HIS PEAK HE'S GONNA CRUSH ANY MEMORY OF JORDAN JUST HOW JORDAN CAME THROUGH AND NIGGAS WAS LIKE MAGIC WHO? EXCEPT THE OLD HEADS. NOW WE THE OLD HEADS AND JORDAN IS "OUR" NIGGA, I UNDERSTAND THAT...BUT YO, LEBRON SHITS ON THIS NIGGA HARDBODY, HE PROLLY WOULDA SHITTED ON HIM HIS SOPHMORE YEAR OF HS. U MAD?

MJ is Seen, Magic is Dondi

/shameless

but seriously, like I said before, I'm gonna leave it at "Lebron is the future," it's too soon to call him out as better than Jordan when he hasn't earned the rings yet. Also, Vince Carter could blast through a bunch of defenders and dunk over a 7-ft center, does that mean he was better than Jordan? Maybe some of us thought so at that moment. Then he didn't get rings.

Damn...Mero got it heated up in here! Kobe is good, but i was glad to see that nigga get stopped short last year against the Celtics. But Lebron...now this guy ain't even fucking human! I do agree it's early too tell but yeah the shit he's been doing they (Jordan, Magic) haven't even thought about achieving the heights that some of the players in the NBA are doing now. The game has evolved like crazy that's for sure.

JR SMITH GOT HOVERBOOTS.

IF I HAD TO COMPARE THE SHIT TO GRAF ITD BE LIKE SOMEBODY SAYING IZ THE WIZ IS THE BEST WRITER EVER...THE NIGGA IS A LEGEND IN THE GAME AND HE CHANGED THE GAME AND ETC ETC ETC BUT TECHNICALLY SPEAKING HOMIE IS NOT THE BEST WRITER EVER

ALSO LIKE SAYING BABE RUTH IS THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER EVER..THAT TYPEA SHIT...NIGGAS ARE ICONS BUT USUALLY WHEN A NIGGA IS AN ICON THEY GIVE THEM WAY MORE JUICE THAN THEY SHOULD BE GETTIN.

Yep. Like people that say Bob Cousy is the best dribbler/ballhandler ever.

He was the best for his time but I saw a tape of him dribbling around and dude didn't go between his legs once. No crossovers, no spin moves, no shake & bakes, and no skip to my lous. Dudes at Rucker Park have more handles than Cousy. He'd just get low to the ground and stick his ass in the air and weave around the court switching the ball from one hand to the other like kids did in elementary on the court.