FOR MY NBA BASKETBALL NIGGAS...DISCUSSION.

DA KID MERO

but seriously, like I said before, I'm gonna leave it at "Lebron is the future," it's too soon to call him out as better than Jordan when he hasn't earned the rings yet. Also, Vince Carter could blast through a bunch of defenders and dunk over a 7-ft center, does that mean he was better than Jordan? Maybe some of us thought so at that moment. Then he didn't get rings.

THIS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You my dawg, man......my dawg......since 2001 when we were a lot younger.

But you really hurt my feelings with this one.

Stronger? Faster? Dawg.....Jordan WAS that back then. Jordan was the future of basketball and that's why you have Kobe and LeBron emulating his style. Their best moves were pioneered. Jordan was much faster in his prime than Kobe and Lebron will be. Lebron is a beast, no doubt.....a fucking beast.

It takes a lot more skill to pioneer a game and own everyone in it for so many years, and still be on top decades later. Comparing Wilt vs Shaq is valid, but to say Kobe and LeBron top Jordan is pretty harsh. I think they come close, NO DOUBT.

Maybe 'cus Im from Chicago and rioted in our golden days - but these niggas still gotta be put on stage like Michael was then against niggas like Joe Dumars and Miller - some of the scrappiest niggas to this day and still be able to lift a team 6 times.

On that note,

Scottie Pippen needs some parallel props here.

Wtf Mero.

No han vivido suficiente para compararlos al mismo nivel.

I think it's too early to tell. One thing I can say for certain is that LeBron is bigger, stronger, and thicker (nh) than both Jordan or Kobe.

Not quicker, not as versatyle, not as dynamic, not as big on stage, period.

He will remain second, know this.

I guess niggas really forgot. Numbers don't say shit when it comes to what Jordan did.

• Like 1

I cant watch nba games, they're boring as fuck to me.. I would much rather catch a game at rucker or any good "streetball" game... I know the nba is a whole different level but its just like a ill pro boxing match your like "yo these niggas are going to kill each other" and the fight starts and its all this safe shit, yo i didn't pay to watch you faggots hug mo!!! thats just how i feel.... oh and :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlvfx9ODM8

Jordan

Jordan for my money will be the best ever. He just had that 'fuck you all/i don't give a fuck what you throw at me' attitude that made him the best. Don't forget J used to play vicious headgames on his opponents and would win the psychological battles that take place on court before his team won the game.

I watch the NBA on tv these days and it honestly, even though the players are supremely skilled, looks like shit with all these clowns and their wannabe thug tattoos. The average NBA player these days is almost somewhat of a caricature with all those tats and whatever other gimmick they personally have. Jordan made basketball popular, and when he retired, the worldwide interest in the game died off so much, that is one aspect that I don't think the people who live in the USA can grasp. I don't see anyone in the NBA arousing the general publics interest in the game like Jordan did, and for that reason alone, he will always be the best. It is pure marketing at the end of the day, and his playing record is undeniable.

That said, I watched Slamball on tv and that is the shit. Fucking cunts running into each other, crazy dunks, it is more like Aussie rules with a basketball than actual basketball, ahhaa. Hella entertaining shit.

Not quicker, not as versatyle, not as dynamic, not as big on stage, period.

He will remain second, know this.

I guess niggas really forgot. Numbers don't say shit when it comes to what Jordan did.

DIABLO MANIN LA BOTASTE CON ESTA

NOT QUICKER?! BRON GOT ONE OF THE MOST SERIOUS FIRST STEPS IN THE LEAGUE...NIGGA LOOK LIKE HE GOT THE BALL ON A STRING THE WHOLE TIME, NIGGA NEVER LOOKS LIKE HE'S OUTTA CONTROL WHEN HE TAKES THE BALL TO THE HOOP...MY SON IS JUST TOTAL DOMINATION ON THE COURT WHEN HE'S ON B. JORDAN WAS SOMETHIN SPECIAL IM JUST SAYIN LEBRON WOULD BEAT HIM BY 5 1ON1

AND MY NIGGA YOU GREW UP IN CHI, I GREW UP IN NY, WHILE EVERYONE WAS ON JORDANS DICK I HATED THAT NIGGA WITH MORE INTENSITY THAN REGGIE MILLER B. LIKE FOR REAL WHEN THAT NIGGA WOULD BEAT THE KNICKS I WOULD BE MAD AS FUCK FOR WEEKS...I WOULD ROOT FOR EVERY TEAM THAT PLAYED AGAINST THE BULLS EVERY GAME!! TO ME THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN SPORTS HISTORY!! EVEN BETTER THAN THIS BUT EVEN THAT DOESN'T CLOUD MY VISION AND MAKE ME SAY THAT LIE THAT JORDAN IS A BUM, NIGGA WAS NASTY. POINT IS IN 10 YEARS WHEN BRON HAS A "LEGACY" NIGGAS WILL FORGET ABOUT MJ THE SAME WAY NIGGAS DONT REALLY TALK ABOUT MAGIC AND ISIAH THOMAS TODAY. NAH THATS NOT REALLY MY MAIN POINT MY MAIN POINT IS THAT LEBRON WOULD MOST DEF BEAT JORDAN 1ON1 AND I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THAT THESE CAVS WOULD GIVE THOSE BULLS A RUN FOR THEY MONEY.

Jordan for my money will be the best ever. He just had that 'fuck you all/i don't give a fuck what you throw at me' attitude that made him the best. Don't forget J used to play vicious headgames on his opponents and would win the psychological battles that take place on court before his team won the game.

I watch the NBA on tv these days and it honestly, even though the players are supremely skilled, looks like shit with all these clowns and their wannabe thug tattoos. The average NBA player these days is almost somewhat of a caricature with all those tats and whatever other gimmick they personally have. Jordan made basketball popular, and when he retired, the worldwide interest in the game died off so much, that is one aspect that I don't think the people who live in the USA can grasp. I don't see anyone in the NBA arousing the general publics interest in the game like Jordan did, and for that reason alone, he will always be the best. It is pure marketing at the end of the day, and his playing record is undeniable.

That said, I watched Slamball on tv and that is the shit. Fucking cunts running into each other, crazy dunks, it is more like Aussie rules with a basketball than actual basketball, ahhaa. Hella entertaining shit.

1453621703_437c7e3369.jpg

THAT NIGGA SELLIN DRAWZ NOW.

AND MAMS I SEE YOU LURKIN...YEAH THATS A NICE FLICK.

lebron-dunk.jpg

BUT LOOK AT THIS SHIT. THIS NIGGA IS FUCKING EYE LEVEL WITH THE RIM MY NIGGA...EYE...LEVEL. IM 6'2" AND I CAN JUST BARELY DUNK A BASKETBALL. THIS NIGGA IS JUMPING ELBOW HIGH TO THE SHIT LIKE ITS A JOKE.

ALSO

lebron_dunk_delonte350500.jpg

NIGGA LOOKS LIKE BLACK JESUS IN SOME NIKES.

I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THAT THESE CAVS WOULD GIVE THOSE BULLS A RUN FOR THEY MONEY.

This.

Yo, shit changes, the game and the players evolve. Jordan NEVER played against players of this caliber - think about it, there's probably 15-20 players in the league who I consider dope, vs. the handful from back in the day

That's life.

I have this argument with ignorant highschool kids at work all the time, and the more I watch Lebron, the more I'm starting to agree with them, dude might be the truth.

As far as Kobe, fuck him, I'm going to go ahead and say that he's hit his peak and that he'll never touch Lebron in three years or so.

All this being said, I'm old enough to remember Jordan in his prime putting it on motherfuckers on a daily basis, so to me, he'll always be the greatest. /yesoldhead