having money in your pocket

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah..having money in your pockets agood feeling. especially when you have 1,000 in each pocket. what sucks is when you get popped and cops take your money and you can't even pay to get bail without having to call someone else to come in. but money is good.

so you are bragging about being a lazy bastard and living off the strength of others..what a useless piece of shit you are

word. why doesnt he say he used his welfare check to buy a grip of rocks too? shits bad and he wants to dick ride on the workforce - mad props douchebag.

• Like 1

so you are bragging about being a lazy bastard and living off the strength of others..what a useless piece of shit you are

Khed how is collecting living off the strength of others? you think a bunch of peasants work for no pay to support the unemployment fund? You earned the money you are getting payed while collecting from working hard and paying taxes. It doesn't come out of other peoples pockets. I'm collecting right now too and working for cash under the table for as long as I can. Shit I'm living better than I ever have right now, ya know why? cuz I earned it. eat a dick between two slices of bread

Khed how is collecting living off the strength of others? you think a bunch of peasants work for no pay to support the unemployment fund? You earned the money you are getting payed while collecting from working hard and paying taxes. It doesn't come out of other peoples pockets. I'm collecting right now too and working for cash under the table for as long as I can. Shit I'm living better than I ever have right now, ya know why? cuz I earned it. eat a dick between two slices of bread

chuch!

I'm on some serious hate for useless piece of shit leeches.

That said unemployment is not leeching, you pay for it while you work.

I never collected yet but I'd be a fool not to if I got laid off or fired.

Oh yea, I'm balling out of control to, 5 new flavors of squeeze krinkage.

you obviously smoke dope..

stop being a vagabond and get off your mexican ass and do something for society ..like pick up trash or even hold a caution sign on the side of the road..you asshole