Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyBucks

RAPE/FIRE EXTINGUISHER KILLING/VOMIT INDUCING ETC.

I generally stay away from shock horrors or disgusting movies,

somone told me today that they got sick when they watched this, which is quite a feat.

Anyone seen it and is it worth watching?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M32xgAALhU

You can't see Gaspar Noe's Irreversible without starting a heated discussion with someone else who saw it, or part of it. Many viewers walk out midway through, during the nine-minute scene in which Alex, played by the beautiful Monica Bellucci, is beaten and anally raped in the lurid red light of a Paris underpass as Noé stations his camera and watches.

It would be easy and convenient to dismiss Irreversible as blatant sensationalism. But Noe's bruising film is too artfully crafted to write off as exploitation. To see it is to absorb it, even against your will. Noe, the acclaimed French director of Carne and I Stand Alone, tells his story backward, as in Memento, but offers nothing as comforting as amnesia.

Irreversible opens with the credits running backward. A strange man (Philippe Nahon) states, "Time destroys everything." We are then thrust into a scene of revenge. Alex's lover, Marcus (Vincent Cassel), and her ex-boyfriend Pierre (Albert Dupontel) enter a gay S&M club looking for the rapist and end up -- as the camera swirls among writhing bodies and hard-ons - bashing in the head of the wrong man with a fire extinguisher, a moment so brutal as to prompt walkouts even before the rape that follows.

It's the last third of the film that eases up. We watch Alex, Marcus and Pierre at a party where Alex and Pierre quarrel and she leaves, heading for the underpass. Noe then tracks further back to Alex and Marcus in bed, naked and tender with each other. Bellucci and Cassel, married in real life, give these scenes an erotic charge laced with affection and delicacy. It's this harmony that time destroys, except, of course, in Noe's film, where time is at the mercy of the filmmaker. Noe's considerable accomplishment is to examine the relationship between life and art, time and memory. Irreversible means to knock you for a loop. It does.

i want

Monica Bellucci is fucking hot.

monica-bellucci.jpg

407px-Monica-Bellucci2005.jpg

monica_bellucci_016.jpg

monica+bellucci.jpg

i'd rape to if given the chance.

• Like 3

awesome movie, and old news. plus i think i had a thread on this and other fucked up french movies.

awesome movie, and old news. plus i think i had a thread on this and other fucked up french movies.

but the great thing about the 12oz oontz 911 swine meltdown flu crash is that is your thread is probablly gone so i cant be pwned for making this :lol:

anyone have a link

its good! for me it was about how far one will go for the one you love. and how far revenge can push someone to do something unimaginable. and Monica throws it down. she so fucking hot.

rape scene is pretty brutal, was hard to watch for me.

WASSUP WIT YOU NIGGA? YOU DONT LIKE RAPIN BITCHES? THAT SHIT IS POPPIN NIGGA THEY SELL A LIMITED EDITION JORDAN RAPE KIT AT FLIGHT CLUB.

AND YO...THIS BITCH IS MARRIED TO SAM CASSELL??! :confused:

2004-01-20-cassell.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now