and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He got arrested and a life ban from driving, the idea was that they wanted to gain attention to be stunt drivers for Hollywood productions. After the first upload, people identified him and dobbed him in. It was quite the melt down from the person who uploaded the video screaming at those who had 'blown the whistle' - while never really grasping the fact that if he hadn't uploaded and whored the video out on the internet, they wouldn't have got caught.

I had to send my dad the video so he could watch this psychopath drive.

He was as stupid faced as I was.

Crazy shit. I wonder if guy is still alive...

and if car is also still in one piece.

http://m5e39.tk/wp-content/uploads/giorgi_3.jpg

^^^Answer to both questions^^^

^ I have a '78 DL Wagon, in original Sprite Green.

Awesome car. One of the first ever AWD's. I still love the hip lines every time I look at her, and the rear/bonnet gills - I mean, why bother? Because it's a Subaru.

Nice post!

Nice. I wish I had an interesting car, but I can't afford anything at the moment. I had a late start on school, so I'm still in the process of finishing that up. My only form of transportation is an auto mazda 3i with 200k (miles) on the clock. Pretty boring, but it's been reliable.

Here it is at white sands...

2hs3dxx.jpg

Actually, I forgot I put this together...

http://mazda3i.tumblr.com/

I put it together on one of those afternoons where I had something more important to do, but I was procrastinating.

Mazdas are the business, I had a 91 626 that I put almost 200,000 miles on, it had almost 300,000 total when it finally gave up the ghost. It did the coast to coast round trip run at least 3 times, that I know of, without a single hiccup. In the end it wasnt even the mechanicals that shit out. It started getting weird electrical gremlins, then one day it just wouldn't even turn on, no lights, nothing. That was a sad day, me and Sid had a lot of good times together.

I like Mazda's. Best build quality in their class.

I bought my ex a 6, and it never missed a beat. Probably still hasn't!

I hope you're right man, here's hoping I get at least another 100k out of it. I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. It's stock, other than the headlights which I retrofitted.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/showpost.php?p=8464153&postcount=2037

Mazdas are the business, I had a 91 626 that I put almost 200,000 miles on, it had almost 300,000 total when it finally gave up the ghost. It did the coast to coast round trip run at least 3 times, that I know of, without a single hiccup. In the end it wasnt even the mechanicals that shit out. It started getting weird electrical gremlins, then one day it just wouldn't even turn on, no lights, nothing. That was a sad day, me and Sid had a lot of good times together.

That sucks, but 300k with no problems...Sid served you well.

I saw one of these on bat the other day, reminded me of daft punk...something I'll probably never be able to afford...reasonably anyway.

pl_ferrari_412_046-road-sidah-800.jpg

pl_ferrari_412_043-road-akter03-800.jpg

pl_ferrari_412_033-roadfront-01-800.jpg