and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
28us6xk.jpg

This can't be finished being built. Not protecting the oil returns is.........I guess gay show car stuff, but still and yet this car ain't running with the turbo inlets plugged.

To those other guys asking about turbos, they're all oil lubricated with some adding water cooling as a secondary system. You can technically plug the water lines on a oil/water cooled turbo and as long as you let it cool properly it's fine.

RWB doesn't do performance modifications. He is the ricer of Porka land.

To go Singer, you'd be saving up a fuck tonne more money - but I'm definitely not arguing with your thinking! Singer's rule.

Option #3: Take it to Minus' shop!!

Yes, I'd rather have a Singer although they cost like, what?

250k for some basic shit done? Basic in terms of what they do, but not what they actually do.

I like RWB kits, but tbh it's getting old REALLY FAST.

Just like Rocket Bunny.

I hate how a lot of peple have RB S14s and S13s. Give me Type X aero and Im done.

Ill take C West over RB tbh. Im wierd.

Also, I finally got a job( not a fucking couch potatoe anymore) So I can finally get my license back and start getting shit for my car again.

First up VIS front end.

Imma do it,

This can't be finished being built. Not protecting the oil returns is.........I guess gay show car stuff, but still and yet this car ain't running with the turbo inlets plugged.

To those other guys asking about turbos, they're all oil lubricated with some adding water cooling as a secondary system. You can technically plug the water lines on a oil/water cooled turbo and as long as you let it cool properly it's fine.

I know this is just a trailer queen but... If this car went off track, those lines would be ripped off in a second.

Shops like Singer and Magnus Walker are dope, but they just produce boutique cars. I'm not sure how they will hold value in the next 10+ years.