and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5552924566_1d16ace1b2_b.jpg[/url]

Im getting so sick of this. The car is cool albeit trendy. What Im talking about is this trendy gay hella flush/fashionista shit. This 'internet car culture' as I like to call it. Beat up ass shit rides slammed to the ground with $3000 BBS wheels and dents everywhere. Its like the same TPWF dudes wearing the same Nike Blazers and Dunks driving the same kinds of cars. Everything done to the cars looks just like what is done to every other car modded in this roughly 5 year old style. Surface rusted hoods, neon green and pink wheels, stupid stickers in random places and bike racks. Bike racks with fixed gear bikes mounted on them. Its all more about fashion than function and whatever the new trend is. Its like they are trying to do the rat rod thing on import cars, but trying to do it in a new way. 'Hey look at me! I drive a beat up drift car, I took these slow shutter night shots of it parked in the shipping and receiving area at the back of an industrial park, I must be cool now!'

Maybe Im just getting old.

spring has a point.. and that civic is using some of the pointed out rules of style

- expensive rims

- shitty body work

- slammed to the ground

- homosexual green shoes, probably the owner

i used to love the look on vw's and still do, to an extent

i understand trying to make your car look nice how you want it is tough on a budget

fuck a $2000 paint job when that's not on your list of priorities when you can buy rims and help set the look your going for

rat stylz baby!

img_3868.jpg

img_3863.jpg

img_3865.jpg

img_3866.jpg

• Like 1

Damn, LSx engines ending up in alot of different cars! Niggas got money!

they really dont cost much, especially if you go for the iron blocked variants like the 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0s out of the trucks. its the exact same block on all gen 3 gm small blocks so its just switching parts ya know

Edit: just realized they may be expensive compared to smaller import engines, i dont know much about costs on those