and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry, your negs didn't work either.

This summer, I'm hoping to combine this:

1940-ford-rat-rod-truck.jpg

and this:

GEDC0326-375x318.jpg

with this:

1950_Chevy_3100_Blue4.jpg

A long time ago I posted an old chevy truck that had been stored away in my grandpa's shed for a few years. We got it close to running last summer, so hopefully we can get it running this summer. I sanded down a lot of the bed as we were going to repaint it, but I found a shitload of bondo, so I'm going to try and convince him a wood flatbed would be better, and to just forget about sandblasting, sanding, and painting the front end as I could hear a bunch of spots filled in with bondo when we were working on it.

i really got negged for posting this? guess that means i should repost it then. do u not get how much work that is? it was all done with sharpie markers and then clear coated over... :confused2:

Ummm, my nigga......Sharpies. I didnt neg you nor will I, but I mean.....Sharpies....Dont get me wrong, sharpies have their place and all. All that shit drawn on that car looks good on paper Im sure. On a car, not so much. Im seeing like LA style shit, Cholo inspired shit, some dead rappers. Biggie and Pac. Too bad they didnt wait, then Nate Dogg could have made it on there. People like what they like but I wouldn't have gone that route on an M3. Just sayin.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Adidas advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Adidas Facebook site, hunt around for the***share button , publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements (Each must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs) and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the ____________***screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

Relax guys, no true VDUB hate here, I just like other stuff. My first car I ever had was a 94 Jetta GLX VR6, and I loved it, but it had so many problems. Would be on the highway in a rainstorm, and all the windows would go down on their own, and stay down! Great engine though, and it was a tank, I hit shit with it left and right, never made even a ding.

My buddy just copped a 2011 GTI in black, and it's not bad at all. Just wish they would up the horsepower already.

Umm, Minus, pretty sure you are going to have to throw me some more details on that RSR project.

Its a 74 911 RSR. custom g50 box for mid range tracks. Engine is a cheater 3L with about 320ish HP and retarded amounts of torque. Car will be raced heavily by our customer in RMVR and HSR. We have a K3 that we were building around a year ago, but our customer ran out of money, so the tub is just in storage now. We have 2 935 projects in the making, one is already in progress.

Here is the K3 right before we quit working on it:

935-Progress_031.jpg

Tub is stripped, cage is built, all glasswork except the tail has been fit, and all glass supporting brackets and duez fastener points are welded on. The glass on all of these old molds are horrible and nothing fits correctly, so we have to basically cut the glass up and reshape it to fit properly.