and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Relax guys, no true VDUB hate here, I just like other stuff. My first car I ever had was a 94 Jetta GLX VR6, and I loved it, but it had so many problems. Would be on the highway in a rainstorm, and all the windows would go down on their own, and stay down! Great engine though, and it was a tank, I hit shit with it left and right, never made even a ding.

My buddy just copped a 2011 GTI in black, and it's not bad at all. Just wish they would up the horsepower already.

oh my god. you posted stock 3 series bmws, a concept of an s2k, and the interior of an s2k.

cool 2011 gti story br0, the point is to increase the horsepower your goddamn self.

Yes, and no.

if you have money to spend there are numerous cases of 600+ HP on the D16, one of the most notable is Bisimoto's Civic Wagon.

http://www.bisimoto.com/

But a cheaper suggestion maybe to just swap out the engine for something a little more "upgradeable and powerful" such as the B16A2. stock the B16 makes around 160HP ans 111 LB-FT of torque, decent for a little Honda motor.

I suggest swappping the B16, and you'll see how mean your little Honda can get

Vouch, I had a B16 swapped EF hatch, car was a blast to drive. Took it to Deal's Gap from chicago and I was surprised how well it did on 3 different types of tires :lol: