What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Kults said:

Any good? ^

No?  I lean toward no but I'm watching it again.  It's kind of like a lesser Reservoir Dogs.  Felt like there were things that didn't make sense.  Did not care for the ending either.  Movie had a lot of potential with subject matter  and such.  With such interesting subjects hardly makes sense to veer off into the nonsensical, stupid characters, and such.  If I had paid to see this in a theater where you watch the movie then gtfo I'd be pissed and probably not get what I just saw at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

No?  I lean toward no but I'm watching it again.  It's kind of like a lesser Reservoir Dogs.  Felt like there were things that didn't make sense.  Did not care for the ending either.  Movie had a lot of potential with subject matter  and such.  With such interesting subjects hardly makes sense to veer off into the nonsensical, stupid characters, and such.  If I had paid to see this in a theater where you watch the movie then gtfo I'd be pissed and probably not get what I just saw at all.

Fuckkk too bad, looked good. Think ima pass on it then

2 hours ago, Kults said:

Fuckkk too bad, looked good. Think ima pass on it then

Don't listen to me, I'm a stranger on the internet, what do I know?  Some people found it riveting, suspenseful, and all that god stuff.  Besides I need you to watch it to explain the ending lol.  I just watched it again, makes slightly more sense but still can't help but feel they had a good plot, premise, and such, and could have done more with it.  Still not crazy on the ending.

Just now, One Man Banned said:

Don't listen to me, I'm a stranger on the internet, what do I know?  Some people found it riveting, suspenseful, and all that god stuff.  Besides I need you to watch it to explain the ending lol.  I just watched it again, makes slightly more sense but still can't help but feel they had a good plot, premise, and such, and could have done more with it.  Still not crazy on the ending.

Ok that got me curious to see it. Ill def check it out and report back

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, Kults said:

I tried watching Vice last night. Garbage. I got an hour in and just couldn't take it anymore. Shame cause I really like Christian Bale but this ones a stinker. W. with Brolin was great though I liked that one.

Vice.jpg

I might stream this tonight

3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

you're right about Hollywood liberalism...but I'm a fan of Christian Bale, so I will bro

hopefully you aren't right about it sucking lolol

Oh I am as well. Sam Rockwell I cant stand though, no idea what people see in the guy. Man its not even subtle anymore they're so blatant about it, its heavy handed and annoying. If you can look passed it maybe you'll dig it. Ive been binging the new season of True Detective and Crashing on HBO. Crashing is pretty funny, I especially love the eps with Artie Lange.

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Edited by Kults
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Oh I am as well. Sam Rockwell I cant stand though, no idea what people see in the guy. Man its not even subtle anymore they're so blatant about it, its heavy handed and annoying. If you can look passed it maybe you'll dig it. Ive been binging the new season of True Detective and Crashing on HBO. Crashing is pretty funny, I especially love the eps with Artie Lange.

ive watched the first season of crashing...that shit was hilarious

it reminds me of king of the hill a little bit, where I feel like this naïve quiet dude is finally seeing how the real world is like without his cheating ass girlfriend

• Truth 1

Just now, glorydays said:

ive watched the first season of crashing...that shit was hilarious

it reminds me of king of the hill a little bit, where I feel like this naïve quiet dude is finally seeing how the real world is like without his cheating ass girlfriend

Great way to put it. S2 he starts breaking out and by S3 hes eating girls out in public washrooms loll

damn, I need to catch up

I haven't been watching HBO in a while....I need to for true detective

Oh man this season is shaping up to be something special. I mean, Ioved em all but this one is particularly creepy. We're 4eps in now, halfway mark. Binge that shit if you can and watch the hour n half finale live with the rest of us.

Just now, Kults said:

Oh man this season is shaping up to be something special. I mean, Ioved em all but this one is particularly creepy. We're 4eps in now, halfway mark. Binge that shit if you can and watch the hour n half finale live with the rest of us.

yoooo....that sounds fucking baller

let me know when that shit goes down

• Like 1

yoooo....that sounds fucking baller

let me know when that shit goes down

A month from last Sunday. The last EP was a major cliffhanger, looking forward to next Sunday. I think there is a cult involved somehow this season but we just dont know yet

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

A month from last Sunday. The last EP was a major cliffhanger, looking forward to next Sunday. I think there is a cult involved somehow this season but we just dont know yet

the wait it took for this season to come out was worth it, it seems

I'm gonna start binging for sure....I like it better when they take their time to give a quality story

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

the wait it took for this season to come out was worth it, it seems

I'm gonna start binging for sure....I like it better when they take their time to give a quality story

The wait is excruciating but Nick Pizzagato always delivers

5 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I'm fucking hyped

I'm this close to just watching it now at work

Hah! I can get away with alot at work but watching TD is too much. I really like to focus on them and try to pick up on the little details. After each EP the TD sub explodes with wild theories, to me thats half the fun.

8 minutes ago, Kults said:

Hah! I can get away with alot at work but watching TD is too much. I really like to focus on them and try to pick up on the little details. After each EP the TD sub explodes with wild theories, to me thats half the fun.

I feel you

if I need to I usually watch episodes more than once

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I feel you

if I need to I usually watch episodes more than once

Its one of the few shows that I routinely watch every ep at least twice. Im still catching details I missed in S1 on my like..I wanna say 5th viewing.

Edited by Kults

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Its one of the few shows that I routinely watch every ep at least twice. Im still catching details I missed in S1 on my like..I wanna say 5th viewing.

I just rewatched season 1 just to see if there was anything that shows anything that might be in season 3

• Props 1

20 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I just rewatched season 1 just to see if there was anything that shows anything that might be in season 3

Im thinking the part where Rust outlines all the missing kid cases along the coast line ties in somehow, they hypothesize the Tuttle ministry is behind it, what with their schools and outreach programs.Arkansas and Missouri could fit into that as they're not directly on the coast itself but fit into the pattern shown on the homicide map in S1

They mention "the sprawl" alot and how the Governor is Tuttle's brother, old families in the area covering this stuff up. At the end of S1 Rust mentions they didn't get em all, to which Marty replies, we were never gonna but we got ours. Im thinking the church in S3 ties into the missing kids cases somehow and this goes way back and is much deeper than the detectives can see at this point. Those hundreds of cases cant possibly all be the work of the Yellow King. I'm thinking they show Rust n Marty on the laptop as an example of cops investigating all this that were silenced or went missing. Would be a delayed really sad ending to S1.

Mind you, this is all conjecture but its getting pretty sick.

Edited by Kults

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

My best guess is, the part where Rust outlines all the missing cases kid cases along the coast line, they hypothesize the Tuttle ministry is behind it, what with their schools and outreach programs.

They mention "the sprawl" alot and how the Governor is Tuttle's brother, old families in the area covering this stuff up. At the end of S1 Rust mentions they didn't get em all, to which Marty rep;lies, we were never gonna but we got ours. Im thinking the church in S3 ties into the missing kids cases somehow and this goes way back and is much deeper than the detectives can see at this point. I'm thinking they show Rust n Marty on the laptop as an example of cops investigating all this that were silenced or went missing. Would be a delayed really sad ending to S1.

Mind you, this is all conjecture but its getting pretty sick.

that's pretty good...if season 3 is an extension of the "old families" kidnapping kids then I wouldn't be surprised if the two stories aligned

10 minutes ago, glorydays said:

that's pretty good...if season 3 is an extension of the "old families" kidnapping kids then I wouldn't be surprised if the two stories aligned

Its looking that way. Could definitely be a red herring but time will tell. Its getting so good man lol