What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

what did you think of bad times at royale?

I enjoyed US , although I felt it kinda fucked up a little bit by trying to tie it up at the end, could have been smoother if it was either more vague or more detailed. Kinda like they tried to wrap it up nicely but kinda said fuck it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Kults said:

Hole up. Whachu got against Gibson? Agreed Vaughn can be a bit of a douche but Mad Max?!

VV is meh to me.  He pigeon holed himself into playing the same type role forever and it got old/declined in quality over time.  Might have seen him play a decent bad guy role before but then look how memorable it was that I can't recall it.  Wonder where he and his career are that he accepts a part next to Mel Gibson, whose career has not aged gracefully.  As for Mel Gibson, if there was ever a part that required someone to play a bitter hateful piece of shit, Mel Gibson would be the perfect choice and he would be playing himself in The Mel Gibson story.  The guy is beyond a douche IRL so I tend to ignore him (Tom Cruise too).  Still, if they did some over the top amazing role or some shit that also happened to appeal to my interests I might check it out but thus far I've managed to hit the snooze alarm on any of the aforementioned with no consequence to my movie viewing enjoyment.  I never gave much of a shit about Mad Max, we don't need another hero.  I prefered Lethal Weapon but trying to watch them years later I find I can live without them.  Some insult/roast comedians have burned him wonderfully a few times.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

VV is meh to me.  He pigeon holed himself into playing the same type role forever and it got old/declined in quality over time.  Might have seen him play a decent bad guy role before but then look how memorable it was that I can't recall it.  Wonder where he and his career are that he accepts a part next to Mel Gibson, whose career has not aged gracefully.  As for Mel Gibson, if there was ever a part that required someone to play a bitter hateful piece of shit, Mel Gibson would be the perfect choice and he would be playing himself in The Mel Gibson story.  The guy is beyond a douche IRL so I tend to ignore him (Tom Cruise too).  Still, if they did some over the top amazing role or some shit that also happened to appeal to my interests I might check it out but thus far I've managed to hit the snooze alarm on any of the aforementioned with no consequence to my movie viewing enjoyment.  I never gave much of a shit about Mad Max, we don't need another hero.  I prefered Lethal Weapon but trying to watch them years later I find I can live without them.  Some insult/roast comedians have burned him wonderfully a few times.

I get that. He is a bitter old fuck, I kinda dig that though. Mad Max 2-3 are among my fave movies or at least they were growing up, he gets a pass from me. VV is def hit or miss, I liked him in TD S2. The cabin scene was enough to redeem him in some ways for me.

• 2 weeks later...