TinyChat...............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok...so when i first went in the 12oz tinychat room, i got bored a bit and decided to venture out into the other tinychat rooms...one thing i noticed right away was that they were full of ghetto ass niggas...

but whenever you have one or two attention whore females and a bunch of ghetto ass niggas with mouthpieces that can egg a girl on, you get something awesome...nudity.

at first, i would just watch these nasty ghetto girls get nekkid or flash some titties...then i got this idea...im gonna flick this nudity with my cell phone cam and start a 12oz thread called tinychat girls gone wild...

well...the fact is that im lazy...and after waiting and waiting only a few girls got nekkid...so i took the pics..now i dont mind waiting for nudity if the girl is worth it...but these girls werent....so i just ditched the whole idea, but kept the pics on my phone and uploaded them to my computer.

last night i uploaded them to photobucket...but instead of making a thread for these nekkid girls, im just gonna post the flicks here....so enjoy..