Ginger Beer...

Realism

533600b.jpg

...Kicks the teeth out of ginger ale. Way better flavor, all of that shit. I've been drinking this stuff non stop for the past few days. Not only is it delicious on its own, but it makes for an excellent mixer with bourbon or a similar alcohol. It's usually not that expensive either, which has put it at the number one spot on my soft drink list. Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i've never heard of it...where do you get it?

You can find it at most liquor stores where they keep their mixers. Most supermarkets carry it too in international/soft drink aisles. And yinz...I suppose we'll just have to respectfully disagree.

i dont drink soda anymore

damn man its been a while since i have seen you on here

you PROBABLY dont remember me though

we had a convo whilst i was backpacking europe this summer

was good to shoot the shit with a good ol' american at that point in my trip

the last time i had ginger beer is was mad warm and came straight out my nose and burned...

but i like it outside of that experience but on the day to day grind i'd rather drink ginger ale

thats no joke, i got it in my eyes one time

i use to drink that bleheim ginger beer back in the day. never mixd it with alcohol, it would probaly cause major acid reflux, parasites would bust out my chest like alien