Incredible edible egg

Donkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
people constantly bitch about animal cruelty in fucking food production.

I'll beat the living shit out of a 6 year old with downs if it means all of my meals are gonna taste delicious.

hahahahahahah

me too

i'll eat a baby if it was seasoned up good!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay chicken menses.

You know what, put them shits in some boiling water, let them simmer for a quick minute like 'brrrrrrr' get them shits out with a spoon, cool em shits down, peel them, chop them up with some mayonnaise, throw that shit in a bread roll.

Damn, thats good chicken menses yo!

If you dont like it, raise your own livestock!

Here's the thing: My grandma lived in Olympia, Washington about 75 years ago, and EVERYONE bought their house out of a catalog and built it themselves. In-door toilets were "the latest and greatest" and garages were for the most part souly for adding value to the house. Chickens and rabbits were likely kept in coupes far enough away from the house that when bears came around they only ate the livestock.

If you were lucky enough to live on the bay you would have a net to catch the schools of fish that would swim by. A small vegetable garden would also provide food.

Most heating was natural by insulating the house to the point that some rooms were off limits in the summer. Many had wood stoves in the basement, elsewhere steam was used to heat the floor while petroleum tanks were just hitting the market.

Point being it's not that far-fetched to think you could live entirely off the grid and off the land. Question is will you? Our economy didn't bounce back after the great depression because super markets were SHOVED down our throats. We picked it, as did the entire fucking planet if they're lucky enough to live by one.

Houses are bigger now because people dont need open space thanks to the miracle of cutting off chicken beaks. So while you sit in your dad's 4 bed 3 bath track home overlooking... nothing... typin on your wi fi with the electric heater on blast, you can thank those beak cuttin bastards instead of trying to shame us with animal cruelty.

all i got to say is, after i saw that peta commercial where they have chicks hatched and going down a moving line in a factory like toys and then just tossed into grinders and stuff while they are still alive, i decided i can eat meat anymore. Shit is seriously fucked once you actually think about it. people thinking that cannablism is nasty, but it really isnt and different than eating any other kind of meat.