So, I think I'm moving to Russia...

-TORN-

Yeah, I was goin to check my email today, and I was too lazy to go to the homepage, so I started typing it in the web browser, and I see this site in Russian.

Sure enough, I go to it, and it's alot of stuff about housing locations and plans in St Petersburg.

Now, here's where it gets strange, I've heard my mom speaking Russian on the phone, and there are strange numbers every now and then, and we both have Russian ancestry.

Vodka, here I come?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

15 and OVER 9000!

Ok, so I found this email that was sent from my computer with the subject of, The Letter, but I cant open it.

Tech heads, hit me up.

When I click it, it doesnt say anything, it shows the hourglass like it's opening something but it never does.

EDIT: The subject was written in Cyrillic Russian and it took me like 5 minutes to translate just the subject, because I had to type in each alt code manually.

EDIT 2: Письмо

Well what the hell would I say?

'Hey, mom. I saw where you were looking at houses in Russia, and those times you spoke a little on the phone. I got this email too, it was in Russian and I couldnt open it. Just thought you'd like to know.'

Then, she might decide to NOT move to Russia, and do you fucking know what that would mean?

LESS VODKA

'Hey, mom. I saw where you were looking at houses in Russia, and those times you spoke a little on the phone. I got this email too, it was in Russian and I couldnt open it. Just thought you'd like to know.'

Then, she might decide to NOT move to Russia, and do you fucking know what that would mean?

LESS VODKA

please, just shut the fuck up

Do you think your mom is just going to one day be like, "alright, pack up your shit, we're moving to Russia tomorrow," but if you mention it to her shes just going to change her mind suddenly? Sounds like you have a great relationship with your moms.