Car detailing/etc

Hayabusa

Has anyone done this as a job before? Ive heard its decent pay for what it is, and that its pretty easy and laid back....But i've never done it...i am considering persuing it as a summer job to make some money

has anyone done it before or know the low down on the work involved?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No but i have 4 months to do nothing before i go to work placement through school in the field i am studying and want some lame job to kill time with

this is one option that i heard was slack...im not about to go applying somewhere better because i know i won;t work once sept rolls in

yeah i did this years ago. i did it for like 2 years.

a dealership will most likley be the best place to work.

pick a smaller one, like a small bmw or benz dealership.

you can also pick up side jobs and make decent cash with it.

its pretty slack and easy enough some places pay up to like 18 canadian, youre canadian right? an hour.

IF U LIKE WORKING HARD TO MAKE THE TIME GO BY FAST FOR AVERAGE PAY GO RIGHT AHEAD.. I THINK U MAKE MORE MONEY DOING THIS OVER WINTER.... THE JOB WASNT THAT BAD WHEN I DID IT BUT IT SURE AS HELL AINT EASY... AND PEOPLE PAY ALOT OF MONEY TO GET THERE CAR DETAILED SO THEY CHECK IT BEFORE THEY LEAVE AND IF THEY DONT LIKE WAT U DID U BEST BELIEVE U GOIN TO HERE IT AND THERE GOES UR BIG TIP....I SAY LOOK FOR SOME THING ELSE

Hayabusa, I think you should focus on a summer job that can give you an edge in the field you are going into. Washing cars is so beneath you.

work experience through school will take care of that once i get back to school in sept. i have been thinking of a lot of things and this was just one option i have in mind out of many

Archived