⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True, 30 something

Yea it is magna and it was dope. I worked through the whole series in middle school and broke it out again and read through em in my mid twenties and still enjoyed them.

There is a movie also but it is not as good, check it out if you are into that kind of thing though.

TPBM has been to Seafair before.

True,

If someone knocked on my door and said "lets go skydiving, I got it all set up and paid for" I would do it, but I do not see going through all the work to set it up on my own anytime soon.

TPBM has a veteran in their family that suffers from mental health issues.

False,

Last night I went to a dinner at my old ladies parents house. The food was good and the wine was flowing but I do not think it lands into the "lot of fun" level.

The part I found to be interesting is that apparently the higher end steak houses have been having a hard time so the US PRIME beef is being sold elsewhere. The steaks we had were from COSTCO and were fucking good and I think they were only $9.99 a pound. I am thinking about stocking up on some.

TPBM has a better story from last night and will post it up.