Breaking Bad

japillahan

Oh Walt is definitely using this.....

live-free-or-die-walter-white.jpg?w=500&h=281

@ Nightmare.

From what i remember Lydia said, she moves 21 million tons of cargo each week overseas. That is a lot of cargo to check, and I'm sure this might play a factor in the upcoming second half. Maybe something will in fact go wrong, and interpol will be after Walt? I think it would be cool if the Russian Mob came after him though (If you remember the cartel came after Gus, for taking over their territory, and selling product and killing the competition with this 99,1% pure product) I can see the same thing happening to Walt, Maybe russian mob comes after him for "staying in their territory!!"/coming and stepping on their action. They come to put him in his place, or make Walt work for them. I can see Lydia giving them up easily. I mean fuck she is fragile, if anyone threatens her, nothing's to stop her from giving up Walt and Jesse / Walt's family/where he lives. I also think the head of Madrigal is in on everything also. Lydia can't be the only one. I feel like she is backed by the dude at the table who was talking about the death of his colleague.

800px-5x2_Madrigal_CEO.png

original.jpg

LL

I feel like maybe something will go wrong, and Walt can't produce product for overseas, or Walt does something to fuck them over, and the dude sends out a hit squad to come after Walt? This is going to be a long, long wait. HAHA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep question is, will hank protect walt.

this case has been eating him up inside for so long. he'll rejoin the table, keep a straight face with a random HEH!, stare intensely at walt, and then thank them for having him n marie over.

he'll go home and fucking stew, marie will notice and there will be a JESUS MARIE! things that he dismissed before will come back to him and make him angrier (see his face just from that W.W.). but he'll keep a straight face for it, because he already knows what happens when he loses his cool (beating up jesse). he'll tread lightly to gather evidence, and to prove to himself, that walter white is the great heisenberg.

he'll piece things together, starting from the very first ep. "Hank, how much is that roughly?...Is that an unusual amount?"

kinda depressing to think it's about to come to an end. haven't found a show this intense, since maybe The Wire.

also, smash lydia in her office on the desk with her crazy ass wrong shoes.

what if....

Next episode starts off with hank on the toilet. Steaming mad, looking at that book, playing the shit through in his head. He cant control that.....barrels out of the bathroom. And, in an attempt to grip up/break Walts stupid face, knocks Jr and Holly into the pool. They are right by the edge, Walt is right there as well. Doubtful Jr can swim, so he wouldnt be able to help Holly.

See, that would be the horrible thing that happens to Holly. Walt has to go into hiding, and comes back 9 months later to retrieve his money and family...

what if......

Hank is not gonna change sides or bitch out and die UNLESS he slips all his cards to Walt and let him get that manipulation psyche destruction thing going on. But Hank becoming a little bitch for the whole season would be less intense than a real face off between the two.

A person in that situation (majestically fucked over) can either act or react. Rage is an option, as is total catatonic dismissal of all emotions. Both would make it obvious that he found out. Instead, as happens often in movies, Hank might go to full Player mode, walk back to the pool like nothing happened and eventually drive back home to plan the next step without a flinch, retaining the element of surprize for himself. (relative surprize, as walt most def knows precisely what to say and how to act if Hank confronts him man to man, not as a DEA official)

Maybe Hank could arrest Skyler. Someone is most likely going to get all the money she's stashed.

it's hard to speculate what the big fucking gun is for in light of hank's discovery. i'd assume that hank either doesn't act on the knowledge in a formal capacity or walt somehow escapes the long arm of the law.

the scarface parallel plays pretty heavily in how i think shit will unfold. the russian mob scenario husk outlined would be similar to how tony fucked over sosa once he went international with his business. in the end, it's probably gonna be an all out shitstorm for walt with the DEA, rival dealers and international drug traffickers trying to hunt him down and kill him.

Why does everyone think Walt cares about Hank? I mean since day one you could always see that Walt hates the extended family he got through Skyler. Pretty sure the only thing that has really kept them alive is the fact that he knows that Skyler would flip if Walt did kill them. Also to that I think having Hank around has been some what helpful. I say Hank is going to play it cool and try and get Walt to fall for a trap. Hank might not think Walt is the Big Boss and more than likely try to use Walt to take down something larger than Walt.

I do think the gun will play a part when it comes to the other crime groups. Walt did a big thing with having those people killed in Jail. He reached out to hands that are going to want a piece of the pie. Although I will say his presence is straight Alpha Dog. Those guys in that hotel room would set fear in almost anyone yet Walt layed down his dominance. I liked that they even had the guys appear to be taken back by him, almost flinch.

As for the comment that "no body would pick up that book while taking a dump" ....I mean when youre taking a dump you tend to pick up what ever and flip through it. Really the only way Hank would of ever of touched that book is on the can.

Some in the family is going to die though either that or the show just wants us to think that for 5 freaking seasons. I will agree though that Hank will be looked at as a part of the meth problem if he just jumps and arrests Walt and Walt will definitely bring that to Hanks attention.

Also i would smash Lydia, even if she is a stage 5 clinger/crazy female.

But then I remember.....

breaking-bad-5x05-lydia-cap-03_mid.jpg

8TFKc.jpg

This is all I see when I think of Lydia. I've never understood the appeal to her, I fucking hate her more than most people hate Skyler. She's annoying as fuck, very average looking at best, and should be killed soon. Snotty bitch demanding chamomile tea. She should be subjected to Mike's diner food for life. Bitch.

You really do hate her lol. She reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the girl looks good in dark light, then in bright lights its like, "OH GROSS!. " Annoying or not I'll still smash, by smash I don't mean marry.

Also would throw it in Anna Gun circa young Anna Gun.

3086208102_7b66fe670d.jpg

Maybe someone sees Hank and Walt together and they realize he's the DEA and suspect Walt of snitching and decide to off both of them but Walt escapes and Hank dies. Walt comes back with a LMG looking for motherfuckin vengeance!

This is definitely a possibility. I can see this happening. Although it could maybe be the other way around? Maybe DEA, sees Hank with Walt doing something thats not DEA legal? Maybe Walt does in fact turn Hank onto his side, DEA see's Hank doing something with Walt? Too many outcomes....

Why does everyone think Walt cares about Hank? I mean since day one you could always see that Walt hates the extended family he got through Skyler. Pretty sure the only thing that has really kept them alive is the fact that he knows that Skyler would flip if Walt did kill them. Also to that I think having Hank around has been some what helpful. I say Hank is going to play it cool and try and get Walt to fall for a trap. Hank might not think Walt is the Big Boss and more than likely try to use Walt to take down something larger than Walt.

I do think the gun will play a part when it comes to the other crime groups. Walt did a big thing with having those people killed in Jail. He reached out to hands that are going to want a piece of the pie. Although I will say his presence is straight Alpha Dog. Those guys in that hotel room would set fear in almost anyone yet Walt layed down his dominance. I liked that they even had the guys appear to be taken back by him, almost flinch.

As for the comment that "no body would pick up that book while taking a dump" ....I mean when youre taking a dump you tend to pick up what ever and flip through it. Really the only way Hank would of ever of touched that book is on the can.

Some in the family is going to die though either that or the show just wants us to think that for 5 freaking seasons. I will agree though that Hank will be looked at as a part of the meth problem if he just jumps and arrests Walt and Walt will definitely bring that to Hanks attention.

Spot on!

Also you all were looking for another show with either Vince directing/ Bryan of Aaron in after Breaking bad. I found a movie with Aaron Paul..

0.jpg

smashed-aaronpaul-maryelizabethwinstead.jpg

Smashed Movie CLIP - First Date (2012) - Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Aaron Paul Movie HD

Video Clip for Smashed Starring Aaron Paul and Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Smashed is a comedy-drama starring Aaron Paul and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim Vs the World) as a married couple battling alcoholism and trying to straighten out their lives. Winstead is a teacher whose co-workers are noticing her drinking problem. The movie also stars Octavia Spencer, Mary Kay Place, Bree Turner, Kyle Gallner, and real-life spouses Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation).

The clip shows Aaron Paul and Mary Elizabeth Winstead talking about what it would be like to start all over again.

The film won the special jury prize at this year’s Sundance Film Festival.

Not anything like Breaking Bad, but it's something. I'm sure Rock the Casbah has an exclusive copy already. He's also on set.

You really do hate her lol. She reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the girl looks good in dark light, then in bright lights its like, "OH GROSS!. " Annoying or not I'll still smash, by smash I don't mean marry.

Also would throw it in Anna Gun circa young Anna Gun.

HA! That episode was fucking hilarious I forgot all about it. Oh and watch the Seinfeld episode "The Glasses" and look who Jerry's girlfriend is...

About SMASHED... Had seen the trailer awhile ago and yeah it's hard not to see Jesse in Aaron. He might have played Jesse TOO well. Another Seinfeld analogy, maybe he'll have trouble getting cast like Jason Alexander being so good at Costanza... All casting people might see in Aaron see is Jesse after Breaking Bad, cause he fucking killed the role so hard.

On Hank and more specifically Walt, I now actually feel sorry for him. The cancer is back, and it humbled him. He remembered bashing in the towel dispenser for going into remission. He had the money and just wanted to die. The "good news" to the family was the worst thing he wanted to hear. He got cocky and rose to new heights of ego trip in this season, but that smirk he gave when he went by it again, like, "Thank God, I've got the money, now I'm out and just going to spend time with the family until I die."

Wrong... Just as naive as Walt has always been, and even more so lately with his Godfather demeanor, Walt thinks you can just be "out". I agree with the theories the gun may or may not be to do with EVERYONE being after Walt. Hell, let's say Hank keeps him safe from the DEA so he isn't fired for the same thing Merkert was (being close to the enemy and not knowing) the Czech republic mobs, Declan's crew, and probably Todd's skins will be after him.

Hank, well I don't know how he'll react. People keep bringing up the physical therapy but not the fact he needed it from being blasted and almost killed because of Walt, indirectly but still responsible. I cannot wait to see if he can keep it together when he leaves that bathroom.

I logged in twice today just for this thread :D

"Let's start with the facts, i.e. things that have been presented in the show that we know to be true:

- The kids moving in with Hank & Marie happened around Walt's 51st birthday. In the finale, Marie mentioned that they had been there for about three months. So, with the extra time that elapsed between Walt saying "I'm out" and the final scene of the finale, we're approximately eight or nine months away from the flash-forward at the beginning of the season premiere.

- That flash-forward showed us that Walt is spending his 52nd birthday in a diner, and has assumed a new identity, Mr. Lambert. Whether it's Hank, Todd, Declan or someone else, Walt has been forced into hiding: it's tough to say if Walt actually went to New Hampshire and came back into town to settle something, but considering the ID, license plate, and the fact that he knew exactly how long a drive it was from New Hampshire back to New Mexico, it looks like he may have.

- On his 52nd birthday, Walt purchases an M60 machine gun, which he says "won't leave town." Whatever Walt is planning on using it for, it's going to be in town.

- Walt's cancer is back in some form: in the Denny's bathroom, after the purchase, Walt gives a slight cough and takes a pill. Given that, it's likely that Walt's doctor's visit in the finale showed him that the cancer has returned.

Here's another fact: Hank knows. To what extent he's sure about Walt's involvement is unclear, and knowing that Hank is an investigator, he'll want to back up his accusation with proof. But assuming he quickly becomes sure of Walt's guilt, what does that mean for everyone's future?"

Got this from... ... http://www.yidio.com/news/breaking-bad-postmortem-happen-next-year-7250

This is pretty good perspective on every things ^. All the outcomes of each character, or at least the facts we all know, and predictions....