Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how funny would it have been if the stolen ipad was not even in that apartment, it

might have been in the apartment above or below it. talk about bad luck...

...and also who the fuck opens the door to the COPS when you have 780

pounds of meth in your place?!

Surely, police must have been on the trail of a major theft ring when they arrived Thursday at an apartment complex in San Jose, only to trip over one of the biggest stashes of methamphetamine ever seized in the United States?

Not exactly.

Palo Alto police were apparently looking for a single stolen iPad when they arrived Thursday at The Woods, a sprawling apartment complex on Snell Road, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.

The cops had tracked the iPad via GPS, said Assistant District Attorney David Tomkins.

The officers didn't have a search warrant, so they knocked on the door of the apartment and asked the occupants for permission to come in. They consented, Tomkins said.

"They probably thought if they didn't, we'd suspect something," Tomkins said. "Or they thought, 'I'll let them in -- they probably won't find anything.'"

Much to their amazement, the officers found 780 pounds of crystal meth scattered around the place, worth about $35 million.

District Attorney Jeff Rosen said roughly 100 pounds or a little more of meth are recovered annually in the county, making this seizure "easily at least six years worth," he said

this makes a gram of meth about $100 per

$35,000,000 / 780 = $44,871

$44,871 / 16 = $2,804

$2,804 / 28 = $100

does that seem right?

lol i don't know shit about meth prices

Aaron Paul

@aaronpaul_8

Follow

104 TWEETS

33 FOLLOWING

37,071 FOLLOWERS

Stay in touch with Aaron Paul

Join Twitter today

17 Mar Aaron Paul ‏ @aaronpaul_8 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Breaking Bad will return to your Television sometime in July. Make sure u wear your diapers because I'm pretty sure u will shit yourself.

The teaser alone in episode 1 S5 will have you screaming more then when someone got blown up last season.

Just read the first episode of breaking bad S5 and words can not express. Shit is about to get crazy. Get ready my friends. Love you Vince!

!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i just finished watching the 1st season gona watch the second tomorrow. Im starting to notice little details that i missed the first time which is pretty cool. like the Tampico crib they had in the baby room. Just getting to know a more in depth the personality of all the characters

@Pert, Kinkos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed watching it, but the chem stuff isn't always accurate. I mean, nobody in their right mind would cook meth on a Bunsen burner(hot plate or heating mantle, please folks!). And you'd do best to contain the vapors produced by the reaction, a length of tubing from the top of the condenser to a bucket of basefied H2O, they just sport gas masks and let the gases roll out the top of the trailer. Jesus!

But then again, it's TV, visible bright flame and thick toxic smoke look cooler than lab safety.